Reviews for Vengeance With a Capital Z
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great story,

Since I read the wedding story before this one, I knew pretty sure that it had to be Shawn, although you did do a very good job at putting in some misdirection.

So Han is a member of the team as well, what a surprise ;)

And now she's got her own naked molerat too, I think that will work out well.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aww, SO CUTE! Best story about Hana S. I have read so far! Props!
soulman3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A Hana adventure, nice kind of went crazy ,Hana,Nogo and Ron where right about Shawn mom won't accept the truth.

Hope to see more stories like this.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Thanks Wave Form and the monster Shawn gets his butt kicked (again). When will aunt Gail learn? Probably never until Shawn does something real bad. But then she will place the guilt on someone else as always.

Thanks for your little tale about Roxy and her friends.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
First time I've read any of your stuff. I enjoyed this. I'll have to check your home page to see if this is a standalone or if you've got other stories set in this universe. I really like the way you've constructed the extended family and future generations. And I did not see Shawn coming as the Zorpox.

Nice tale. Also, kudos on the tight editing.

LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Another wonderful story, sir! You have now shown us Hana at Kim's wedding, with Ron on that Halloween nature hike that almost met a vampire chipmunk, and now she's a member of Team Possible. Your work is shaping up into the best group of Kim Possible stories I've seen so far. But then there are a couple of other authors whose work really impresses me.

I like the way Joey Lipski has some of the powers of both his parents. And Hana getting her own naked mole rat(one of Rufus' grandchildren has got to be real smart) is a fun touch indeed. That Shawn would try to be a villain in a lame sort of way seems just right for him. And I notice that you get the origin of Zorpox right. That Shawn/Zorpox would want the world to know that two-year-old Hana scared him green really shows how dense this guy is.

Joey and the 16-year old Hana sound just right as characters in a Kim Possible story. They are not Kim and Ron all over again, but they fit into the nature of the TV show beautifully. The business of villains' banter is good. In the film "The Incredibles" the called it monologing, I think. And if you read J. M. Barrie's "Peter Pan," you will find that Captain Hook does some monologing at times.

Well written, enjoyable reading, a story that deserves attention. Good job, Waveform, good job!

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Quite the jump in time from the wedding to the current sitch of what is now Team Possible.

Family life, in all forms, on display as Hana continues the legacy of her brother and his wife with her life-long best friend, now boyfriend, Joey Lipsky at her side. Yeah, all that was missing was a naked mole rat; yay Roxy!

So Shawn has 'issues' and is a persistent problem for the fam and law enforcement alike? Saw that coming at the wedding. And Gail is such the enabler, everyone else is the problem with her little Shawn, not the demon seed she refuses to reign in.

Kim and Ron seem to be doing quite well here, yet some turmoil will be coming their way, huh?

Michael Howard chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was a fun one! Humor, action, and a bit of sentiment. I don't think I've ever seen a KP fic where Kim becomes a prosecutor but it really fits.

Glad to know the Fast Track Universe has such an entertaining future! Now give us a proper introduction to RJ and Dawn!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I continue to be amazed and delighted at the depth and scope of your ‘Fast Track’ universe. This is just another marvelous chapter in a highly entertaining epic that you have created.

Our super ninja baby has grown to a lovely super ninja teenager and the last time we saw Joey he was in Kim’s arms right before her wedding. So he has a combination of Drew’s and Shelia’s powers huh? It looks like these two have the same relationship that Kim and Ron had at that age. I think that Joey got some of his mother’s attitude along with her powers; some of his comments were pure Shego in nature.

Shawn as Zorpox; that has to be one of the most inspired piece of casting I have ever read on this site. He is perfect! I knew the kid was destined to be a lame super villain. That was just hilarious from the get go.

I hope you continue to expand the story lines for this universe of yours. I would like to know about Kim and Ron’s kids, Drew, Shelia, and especially Joey Lipsky and the other inhabitants of this remarkable place of yours. I consider it an honor to be able to share your imagination and this awe-inspiring world you have conjured up.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
After the interplay between Hana and Shawn in your last story, as well as Nana's talk about the cycle of life, I figured you'd eventually do something with Shawn as Hana's nemesis. I'm curious if you plan on continuing the series from this point or going back and forth in the timeline.

Shawn makes for a funny villain, while he seems capable of making the cool weapons, he's clearly crazier than DNAmy and Monkey Fist combined. In addition, he has pretty pathetic villain aspirations for a twenty four year old (barely has any goals and seems to have a rather tenuous grasp of reality). I like the way Kim points out to Gail that she's not doing her son any favors by helping him to avoid prosecution. Interesting to see how Team Possible has grown. I suppose my one question is why Bonnie only got a brief mention in Fast Track. Seems like she's as mean as ever and unless the Seniors gave up villainy (which I doubt), I figured Bonnie would have gotten into the business.

Great story, can't wait to see what comes next!
Unheard Flipper chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw... I was hoping for a return of Zorpox like fic.
daccu65 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I'll admit that you had me for almost half the story: I thought it was Ron who had gone Zorpox and not cousin Shawn. Ah, the new generation of villains has arisen to face the new generation of heros...and naked mole rats. I wonder how long before Roxy ditches her next and starts crawling into bed with Hana?

All in all, a fun tale.

Comet Moon chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Shawn always was destined for evil

Ever since he was lock in a room by his Mom so she could go mall hoping when he was three and forced to watch twelve full hours of Barney

Nice one, loved it.

Hana's a year older then Joey isn't she?

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 12/1/2008

Start to finish, I loved this story. It did a great job of not only bridging the gap from the 'Fast Track' saga but introducing new characters for a whole new series of tales (if you want to pursue that).

In addition to that, it stood alone with its plot line. Before I caught the name, I was actually starting to believe it was a different Stoppable under the Zorpox mask. Of course, that could be due to the fact I read this tale around half past midnight.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aww. This was awesome. I loved this. It was indeed a nice future tale of your Fast Track series for sure. Hana and Joey huh? I sort of thought maybe they'd be a pair. Super curious about Joss and Wade though. I didn't see much evidence on what became of them. Hmn. I like how you have Kim as a legal liaison between GJ and the local law enforcement.

Either way waveform... great stuff!