Reviews for Late Arrival
Liz chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
'"Got to," he responded automatically.'

'"Have to" he responded automatically.'

If you are going to get him to correct her grammar please get him to use correct grammar.

Mostly you are better than that. An interesting take on the original
sacava chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
i like your story i hope you continue
chst chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Good!
spazzysassyangel chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
natesume chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
write more please
musicalsweettie89 chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
I am enthralled! Keep up the great work!

TBC?
spazzysassyangel chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
chst chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Good update!
x-LinaNumairsri-x chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
You really need to brush up on your punctuation. I didn't read it because I have a pet peeve about bad grammar and punctuation. Sorry!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
kerp this up :)

x
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
kep this up :)

x
Eona the Crim chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I really enjoy your writing style. The story idea itself is a good one, although the characters don't seem to have quite the right personalities. There are many grammatical errors, so keep an eye out for that type of mistake later on. Otherwise, I loved it!
lavender-in-the-sun chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
this is grea, but you should be careful about making Daine seem too mary sue-ish. She is in on all the councils, teaches, is powerful, knows several gods, is family to all the powerful people in Tortall and so on. She is only 16. On the other hand, has Numair lost all practical knowledge and even some power. Tristan the tree made him tired in canon, but not passed out. You are starting to balance it a bit more, so it isn't so important anymore. This is not flaming, I like your writing style and you have a really good story. I like the drama and angst. The Kaddar situation is fun, and Numair is completely tormented. Poor guy! Please update soon:)
annie.of.belle chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
I LOVE IT!

you are such a talented author!

plz update SON!