Reviews for Unnatural Fixation
KITTYKATBISH chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
You do know that being gay is a natural thing right? Idk it's just that L said "scientifically deviant" but the thing is over 4000 species of animal can be homosexual too. I'm just making sure you know before anyone says that being gay is 'unatural'
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
WHY IS LIGHT TOPPING ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM
annie.gringer chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I love this story. It's really beautiful and well-written
nesciosed chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
this is AMAZING.
Elizare chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I. Love. This.
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh my, that was extremely sexy. Good job! You know how to write that smut...I really liked it. Very hot. :D
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I found this to be one of the most heartbreaking sex scenes ever for some strange reason... Fricking loved it
Voleyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was extremely well-written. It was enjoyed most thoroughly!
itsdatbeastboi chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I found this very enjoyable. Although it seemed to me like Light's insecurity and L's mockery as Light confessed his attraction might have been a bit out of character, I found it really interesting to read about, and I think you did a good job with this story. c: I like the angle you take on their same-sex attractions; it's different from most fics I read where the characters are already established homosexuals. I wish there were more fics that showed the characters coming to terms with their sexualities like this.
not-impressed chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
actually i've read this story about two years ago on deviant art, but i didn't feel like commenting. but now i do. and all i want to say is thank you. thanks for a beautiful writing that made me accept yaoi in whole, thanks for those pure emotions that i can actually feel through your story. i must admit that i was strictly against yaoi before DN but i just felt that Light and L simply belong together. ah, i guess it's no matter to you right now but anyway i want to thank the author who was the first to show me that yaoi can be romantic and beautiful. i truly love you for what you've done to me 3
MangaFreak15 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Yaoi sex makes my day. :D
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The beginning was very well written, especially since, unlike other stories, it actually addresses the stigma of homosexuality. I believe you could have cut off the story earlier though, since the lemon seems oddly tacked on there.

I like your stories though.
Hellion728 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I read this story on DeviantART and really liked it. It's very descriptive and potrays the emotions of the characters very well. You also develop the character's feeling well, too. It makes the reader feel like they really know what's going on in the character's heads. Great job.

I had acctually read a previous story from here but only that one. I'm glad that I found this story on Deviant and decided to check out your fanfiction profile. I really like your writing.
fouloldron chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I can't give a decent review because I'm too distracted by the 'extreme manor'. I now want to see a suicidal tea house and a flamboyant skyscraper. XD

Still, written with your usual impressive skill. Although, as always I do long for more relative articles such as which, who and whom rather than that. :)
Mayahyena chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It seemed very true to character and natural. I know what it's like to feel that your computer will betray you if you look something up. The worst part is that it will, using suggestion based on history. Anyway, it was very well-written, especially the dialogue. That being said, I think that you could work on the formulation of your narration sentences. There were a lot of times when you could have easily cut off a sentence, but you kept going. Try saying a sentence out loud to see whether it sounds right. But, other than that, I really loved reading this. You have a lot of talent!