Reviews for Trust' chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Damn this was hot
Zombie Deathschanel chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Let me start off by saying this fic is the tits and deserves so many more reviews than it has currently.

I love your style: it's very fast and fluid and gritty and fits the universe perfectly. I only had trouble with it in the last chapter, where I lost track of where everyone was positioned a few times, and who was doing what to who...

The dialogue was spot-on. I've noticed a lot of times that the dialogue deteriorates in quality as soon as the sex starts, but these guys were solidly in-character the entire time. Loved the near misses with the batarangs and such, ha ha.
passionfornight chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
That was surprisingly good. I watched the movie for the first time and immediately thought of this paring. This was great though. Their interactions were perfect and it was interesting imagining them surrending to each other in this madder while still retaining their secrets.
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
LOL, That suit is a death trap XD

Aww, you're evil leaving it there :P

IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Hehe, armour :)

And the armour seems to be trying to kill him XD

“I fell off a building.” Hehe...

IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Meeting with the batman "

SetInSmoke chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I really, really love this story. It's so hard to find good Bruce/Harvey writers.

Keep up the great work!
lshjdgbfv chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Hey, it's me again! I was doing so good with reviewing, and then I read the last chapter when it was posted and it BLEW MY MIND. All rational thought absolutely gone. Hence forgetting to review for so long, until I needed another Harvey/Batman fix and came back to re-read. Sorry about that. But it's a compliment, really! XD

So... Yeah. The smex. WOW. I think I said this already. Best lines? Definitely Harvey's fractured offer: "You could. I want you to." And this line, "-he can see it, he likes it, that Harvey is ready to leave. No. That Harvey’s ready to fight," is amazing. Best possible description EVER of the relationship they have here, with the underlying canon of them being, at their most basic, crimefighters.

I love it. So much. I'll be honest, I never liked Harvey before now. This fic changed ALL. Also, it kind of took my ability to use complete sentences, lol.

And, uh, remember what I said about the plot bunnies and inspiration and such? If you're not planning to write a continuation to this fic (I see it's marked as 'completed') could I do so? I have something planned out, but I do want to wait for permission. Please to write? XP

BRAVOBRAVO. [standing ovation] You, my dear, are made of pure awesome.
lshjdgbfv chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Another awesome chapter. Honestly, I don't know how you write in such a style all the way through- because that would just drive me insane- but you do it VERY well.

Omigawd the *stitches*. That... I loved that. It's just... Batman sitting there almost fully armoured, but with just a little bit of skin bare, and that's all torn up, showing his humanity beneath the suit- woo. You really hit on a love of mine. :D My only criticism for this chapter (and one I hate to give) is that the sleeve part of the armour is composed of at least two separate pieces, forearm and upper arm, buckled over the black shirt Bruce wears underneath. [winces] So... that kind of wrecks the thing you did with Batman taking off the sleeve of his armour, but... if you want to stretch canon a little, we can pretend the suit works like that. XD

And the kiss? I did not see that coming. [huge thumbs up] Does this mean (if the story goes that far) that Harvey won't become Two-Face? I mean, having him in even a sort-of relationship with Batman is enough of a difference to totally alter his mental state when the Joker kills Rachel (something else you inspired me to consider writing). _

GREAT chapter. More soon, please.
jensenluv chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
wow! :)

i really like this!

it's unlike what i would have expected, yet pleasingly so! thanks so much for the great read!

please update soon! this chapter kinda left me hanging on the edge of my seat! ;)

anyways, AMAZING job! i really do love this! and i hope to see an update soon!

keep up the fantastic work!
lshjdgbfv chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow, I really have to say, that was a lot more intriguing than I gave it credit for when I first clicked the link. Goodness only knows what made me set the story filter the way I did... but I'm glad, because it found me this little gem. _ A very interesting premise, and the style is lovely- very human, immediate, and real.

Little bits about this stand out, particularly the one line about Harvey wondering if Batman can afford the hotel room, and thinking about paying him back. Now I have an idea for a story where Batman is not rich at all... Good on ya, for inspiring my plot bunnies with a single line. :D Also, "to lure him out to a neighborhood where he’d be just another scream" was very nice imagery, really captured the essence of the place in such a brief line. There are other lines that I really like, but that's the best, in my opinion. Ohh, and the mention of Harvey jumping out of the closet and punching Batman across the face... *fangirls*

Lovely. I can't WAIT to see more.
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I really like this story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing where exactly you're going with this.

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.