Reviews for Chewing
MissLemmon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This fic was very humorous! I do wish there was a bit more in between the spoken sentences. But, I still enjoyed this!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Brought a smile to my face too. XD For once in her afterlife, Botan almost outsmarted Hiei. That has to be something to be proud of. XD
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
lol This was hilarious. I can just picture Botan chewing on her wrist with a "nom-nom-nom" sound effect. XD
Reader chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh my gosh, I loved this! So awesome! Great job. This was truly amazing. XD
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was absolutely hilarious. I loved their witty banter. This was very cute. Nice job!
Whorendous chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Ah, genius I tell you. Genius. :P Love your humor, it's made me laugh out loud. Now that rarely happens...not to say I'm gloomy, just rarely has good fanfiction these days. Sigh.
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was a cute idea. I really liked it! I have to say the image of Botan gnawing off her hand was really most amusing.
MB Otaku chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was great

Survival tactics indeed.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
lol that's funny. I liked it a lot. I'd like to see more, if you intend to do more at some point.
WistfulSin chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
...that was amazing!

haha. adorably devious. love it.
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
heh, Hiei gotta slave~!

~Kgirl~
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow. I really do not know what to say about this story. I'm not going to lie, I was expecting Hiei and Botan to kiss or for him to say something very suggestive instead of just thinking about it. But then again, I think that I like it the way that it is now better. I also love the humor. I can actually see Hiei and Botan having that conversation. I'm very impressed by the knowledge that she has, but it only makes sense that she would know so much death and decaying.

All in all, I think that this was pretty cool.
Natural Born Charmer chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hilarious! I can just imagine Botan! You totally captured her loudness! Please write some more funny stuff! Two thumbs up!
Star Anise chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
HHAHAHAHA... Oh, that's brilliant. It *almost* supplicated my desire for a 'Dealing' update. Hilarious indeed and it's great to find a fic where Hiei has a real sense of humor rather than the exaggeratedly warped one a lot of people write. I think you're the best YYH f.f-writer I know! Will you continue this?
Gozarunoda chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
HAHAHA playing dead! Priceless! I think i pissed off my neighbors by laughing so loud. Great work keep it up!