Reviews for Shinji Ikari Octavius
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Awesome story
Please continue
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Interesting work, I hope that what the machines do for Per's leg won't effect his ability to stick to walls; though the limb loss seemed like going a bit too far. I hope to read more.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
a different story but i can see how it will work. although you need to give shinji a background that is explained. like shinji was testing a singularity(black hole) gun powered by a neuclear reactor that over powered causing the gun to feedback into the eva ultimatly teleporting shinji to this universe.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Zyber Elthone chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Very interesting take. I like that Shinji didn't follow the classic Doc Oct path of a criminal, and it also makes sense that Shinji would remain in control of the four arms, since he was used to controlling a giant robot with his mind before he came to Marvel Earth ### (it's not Earth-96283, the Spiderman films (I'd label it as Earth-96301 (Eva-01))). I also find it cute and entertaining that his arms chirp and talk to him.

I would like to see a mention of Shinji working out, to prevent his body from becoming weak. I mean, sure, he will probably still develop a beer belly eventually (he can't work his abdominals that well, can he?), but at least he can work his legs and arms so they can support some of his arms' weights.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Heh, loved again how the arms chatter among themselve, and can imagine the headache it gives SHinji at times as he tries to deal with all the info; also liked a lot the cross with X2, and that Deathstryke got to live in this one, and might she take on a big sis role?
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hmm, liked this with a lot of the little spots, like the Superman Movie bit, as well as Shinji and the arms actually getting on with each other, rather than the usual madness striking that you see in a lot of Marvel canon.
The Canadian Empire chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE THIS! :D

This MUST be continued, it has so much potential. It's simply awesome!

This story would become perfect if Tokyo 3 was transported along with Shinji but came later on. Gendo would make the unltimate villian, and a perfect arch-nemesis for Shinji. Perhaps you could even give the cast of Eva powers as well. :)

More! I must have MORE!
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
nice, update, ja ne.
Kurama youko06hotmail.com chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Great story, I don't know where you're going with the revival of both Peter and Norman; but I think I can guess. In fact, there's only one way I think Fury will be able to convince Peter to go along with him. Not sure if the comic book's Spider-Man's history is in anyway similar to that of the movies, but Peter has a connection to SHEILD he has yet to learn about. After all, Peter's parents were agents of said organization, who died in the line of duty. So, if Fury tells him that, and agrees to let him see anything he has on them, to learn more about his dead parents, I can see Peter joining the organization willing. Norman, however, if they can cure him of his insanity, is another matter altogether.
shadow uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Dunno if you noticed but when Logan jammed Deathstryke with the adamantium injection, she turned to normal, via the color of her eyes. It's possible that had Logan waited for a few more minutes, she'd have broken Stryker's control...
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I like it. The arms are entertaining. I wonder if they play poker to pass the time while Shinji is asleep.
Victims of the down chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I don't know much about the Marvel universe, but I can easily tell this is pure awesome! Keep up the great work! I also find it pretty funny when Shinji is talking to his mechanical arms with everybody else just like WTF?
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Alright! I'm likin where this going bro and its clear to see that you can't to wait see X-men origins either but one question: When is digital love comin back? and I hope these stressful economic times haven't gotten you down in anyway bro just remember NEVER give up til you update again or I hear from myself love live life
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »