Reviews for Assless Shorts
Anonite chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
LMAO. Before I read the last sentence of the fic I thought, "Ugh. Cock blocker." *Aimed Balthier.

It's amusing that Fran was thinking the same thing.~
Valie chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
XD I love the end! Because Balthier would do something evil like that. XDD

Btw, heat makes things expand, not shrink. Thus, it's more likely Fran's expanded skin was the cause for her not being able to slip into her clothing. Just thought I'd point that out...

:D
fluidstatic chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
All right, chapter-by-chapter:

I giggled at the first one. Poor Fran. XD

2 made me go "awwe." Very tender and sweet.

3 made me grin. Viera are foot fetish material for sure.

4 made me laugh. The idea of Fran not fitting in her armor? scandal.

Granted, I'm a die-hard Fran/Balthier fan, but these were adorable. Props to you.
IAMCHOCOBO chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Your stories are very cute and fun to read. Keep them coming :)
chunkas chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
love it... continue? :) :) :)
Valie chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
/paws pathetically/ Please do at least one more chapter! :3 It's so hot, this collection!
Monochromatic Stains chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
i love it please write more you are a great writer...

there i kissed your ass now write more
Roxius chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Cute stuff. I love this pairing. Keep up the good work, my good man!
DeMoKa chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
hm, I dunno. I don't agree with Penelo's choices... XP I would spend equally long periods of time getting to know ALL of Fran if I were in her place! another cute chapter and nicely written
DeMoKa chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
aw, so sweet and hm... set at a later date cause of Fran feeling her age...?
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
! *squees* i just saw Fran go beserk for the first time and then I just had the feeling Penelo was worried about her too and lo and behold your cute lil drabble! *grins* i think i'll enjoy the next bits!

*giggles insanely at Fran & Balthier banter*
RJJJ chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
this IS short, but well-written. i would like to see more. :D
RJJJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
“A woman at last, Fran?” THAT is so balthier! funny.

btw, when i saw this title, i was like "Wha...?"
Michi the Mischievous chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Please tell me your goin' to continue adding your one shots to this! I'm an avid fan of Fran/Penelo and there is very little of them out there, and smaller yet well written ones like yours. So please keep adding to your collection.
V-San chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I'm finding it hard to believe that no one's reviewed these yet, since they're very well written considering thier size. The description of Fran's berserk state and Penelo's calming methods stands out in my mind as something well detailed yet concise.

Love the pairing also, it's nice to see a fic for an uncommon romance.

Really looking forward to reading some more of these.