Reviews for Wedding Bells
DraconisRose960 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh god, you made me cry!
It's beautiful!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOSH YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY AND SOB AND BE ALL DEPRESSED! D: D: D:
Because this is what would've happened if Adrian and Rose HAD ended up together! And you wrote it so well! And it was so in character! I'm Romitri all the way, so this was like a stake to the heart! (But that doesn't mean it wasn't a great piece of work, because it was!)
misspop9 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awesome
h chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was good hough sad it took his stupid ass two years to notice what he left.?she must not of been that great
jemily23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this was so amazing!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh that is so sad :( great story though
DimitriandRose7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Sweet
Amberino xoxo chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I can think of a better man! YOU! I had tears in my eyes! YOu portrayed so much emotion! Loved it! xoxo :)(:
HeIsTheSunAndITheMoon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
made me cry!
thatxbaseballxgirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw, that was cute!
ilovejapan1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awww, man! That was so... sad, but at the same time so beautiful. I'm a Rose-Dimitri fan, but always liked Adrian so I kind of have conflicting feelings xD I really enjoyed the story, but it really hurts not "seeing" Dimitri and Rose together. Still, lovely one-shot, I love the way you wrote it. I'll take a look to your other stories :) Keep up the good work ;)
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awww, that was sad. But Adrian didn't leave her like Dimitri so I guess he is perfect for her. Love it!

~Xela
talkygirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awesome...
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
that was great! ]
riddiculusvampire chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I remember reading this a while back. I was really sad andtought it was really good! Nice job!