Reviews for Secret Admirer
i liked it
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved this.
OneWord chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
*cries* Why did it have to end? Your's was one of the only stories I would actually check up on... :(

On a happier note though, you ended magnificently! Seiya/Yaten, hm?

Your whole story was well written and I look forward to reading all your other stories!

OneWord out.
zfks chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
story was... awesome _ i was really excited when i was half way throughout the story, i stayed up all night so i could finish it great job! D
Cobalt Stargazer chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Hey, this is a good story, but i've found a whole bunch of gramatical errors. Thats the only issue as of the moment, but good job ne? :3

Kari-chan
SeraEris chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
hot what michi did with the wedding dress :moving eyebrows:

and so cute at the silver millennium :D
petiyaka chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
so cute!
SeraEris chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
so col

from the point with the wedding dress, all the memories and the kicks on his crotch [ahahha i really laughed at that :D]

continue please ;)
Lizzie Leigh chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
love it!
OneWord chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Ahh... My second-to-last review. It was lovely! Her memories were perfectly in character.

On a side note, I almost found your A/N funny. "Remember I need at least 2 or 3 reviews for each chapter to continue this story otherwise I’m just going to delete it" ...But you're so close to the end! Ah well, chuckles were had.

I'll be sad to see it go... Will you write another Silver Milenium fic about Haruka/Michiru? Please?
LadyDeath chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Great story. Please keep writing
Nocturngirl chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Good chapter. I like how you did the memories and how they tied in to the earlier ones. Didn't expect the mother to be controlled as well.
GoodbyeLove15 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
WOH Go Uranus make sure that guy is never allowed to reproduce GO URANUS
petiyaka chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
great job!
McFleet chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
So much for the nice guy. Bastard.

:) Great story!