Reviews for The Twelve Bones of Christmas
BonesAndBooth chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
Keep it up, lovin it.
KristieM chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Wonderful. Your right, there really aren't enough fics that deal with Russ and Brennan and their sometimes rocky relationship. Thanks for helping out with that little problem :)
LooseSeal chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I actually really enjoyed this chapter. Everyone was very true to character.

Loved Hodgins musing out the window and glancing in the rear-view mirror:

They weren’t “over.” They had not been together for months, but there was nothing “over” about their relationship. They had eaten Thanksgiving dinner together with her dad, and she had come over to help him decorate the mansion in Zack’s painful absence. She still called him late in the night, when a fit of artistic fancy had taken hold of her mind and she could not stop painting. As if something had taken hold of her she would ramble on, about colors and images and questions no man could answer, and he would listen and smile into the receiver, feeling blessed to only hear these thoughts. They weren’t together, but they weren’t apart either. It was as if something was lost, and they were on hiatus until it was found again.

This passage was really interesting, just such a believable treatment of a mature relationship between two adults who were friends first, lovers later.

Good work!
Thor's-glyph chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
just gotta say points for bringing Tool Time into a chrissy story. Tim the tool man Taylor is classic. cant wait to see what you come up with for the fifth day of christmas.
hunterwolf11 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I'm really enjoying these, so please keep the chapters coming! Also totally love that the brain trust can't change a tire :D
BxBforever chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
awesome!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
*snigger* that's rlly funny! im lovin' em all so far! keep writing! (and yes, i am currently on the same page as dear ol' bones...) luv it. ;)

:D MSC
Laura Dugan chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Um, yeah, the chapter had a purpose... to make me laugh! From the whole tire changing thing to the Tool Time stuff, I was laughing throughout. Especially at the Daisy stuff at the beginning. "decidedly obnoxious" hee. perfect.

Question... do you live in the DC area? You certainly seem to know the roads and the area well.

Laura
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
That was awesome! Stories don't generally need a point to be enjoyable. This was great, the dilogue was well written and I loved the image of the squints, brilliant as they are, attempting to change a tire and failing miserably. Oh well, it gives Booth the change to swoop in and save the day thus becoming 'one with the universe'.

I'm in the same boat as you, 'Bones' is a favourite, but not my one true television love. I'm sure you haven't heard about it, but there's a Canadian television show, the fist one that's done well in years called 'Corner Gas' and it's so Canadian and so funny. It's on 24-7 at my house and yes, I like it more than Bones.

Another excellent chapter! Thanks!

Leah
blaze da dragon chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Home improvement is my guilty pleasure *grins*
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I love it too. It had several good elements: winter, late night car problems, AH, BB, annoying intern, good jokes. I can't wait for more!
Rose Aarac chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
This was amazing! I loved all the home improvement references... I haven't watched that show in years, but I still got it! And on a random side note, I think it's hilarious that you call the handles in the car 'oh shit handles' because that's what my mother calls them... And I didn't realize that other people in the world do that too! LOL Can't wait for the next update... Keep up the great work!
menz815 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
well even though there was no purpose, I still loved it! I love Home Improvement too! I just hope Booth isn't quite like Tim because then something would end uo blowing up!
SteBo chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
More power! Fun chapter even if there wasn't much of a point... :)
lizook chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Kate,

This was a wonderfully fun chapter. I don't care if it served no real purpose, it made me smile.

I liked reading Jack's thoughts about where he stands with Angela and then their flirting as Brennan attempted to change the tire.

The "Hodgins had been mortified to discover that Daisy’s mouth never rested—even in sleep she mumbled and hummed to herself." observation seemed very accurate and I can imagine how much it would annoy Jack.

“On the side… are you okay?” Booth asked, suddenly wide awake. *sighs* I love that image. I can totally picture his eyes, before this half shut, shooting up as he begins contemplating the situation more seriously. Her safety and well being being his greatest concern.

"“Well, do you have the jack?” he asked.

“Dr. Hodgins is standing next to me, why?” she asked. Booth snorted. " LMAO! Seriously, I cackled. My dog looked at me funny I was laughing so hard.

Great ending, too! I love Jack & Booth's friendship and this is something I could see them sharing! And Booth having holiday decorations on his roof - amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

~Liz