Reviews for The Twelve Bones of Christmas
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Okay that was funny all geniusesand they don't know how to change a tire! I love this!
Coleyk chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Great Chapter, I love how Booth is always there to save the day, with only his humor and never any actual real censur, you know, he's just there..to help. Love Home improvement, especially the neighbor, that show is so funny.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more.
misslizzie1204 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
hehe, it doesnt really matter that it didnt make sense, it was still good :P

i love hodgela, hate that they broke up, and am eagerly awaiting the day they get back together :D, so this was a nice little fic for me (even if basically nothing happened XD)

nice chapter, and please update soon
goldpiece chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Okay so that was cute. And it did too have a purpose. It was a lesson in changing a tire as given by Booth. Loved the tooltime jokes and you know what I say about Tim Allen anyway.

Very cute chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

Melissa
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
hahahahaha XD... Booth to the rescue, hahahah XD... update soon please

HawkAngel
JynxGirl chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
OMG this was hilarious!

From the changing of the tire to the Tim the Tool Man Booth...
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
sweet shot. love bones being generous look forward to more soon
Insert Something Memorable chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I really really really loved this chapter! It made me feel all fuzzy and Christmassy :p Their discussion/bickering was awesome (very in character, or at least how the characters used to be...), and the idea of the angel tree was incorporated really well. It really made a lot of sense that Brennan would react like that to the whole concept, and "I... cannot invalidate that point" made me grin. Great job on this one.
DarkArts27 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
You will get it done :) I know you will :) In the words of Booth, it will be a "christmas miracle" lol. Another greap update. Trust Brennan to go with the side that says humans are not born 'good' etc. But I do agree a little, especially about the Christmas part lol. Can't wait for more :) Taylor xo
GryffindorPrincess23 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I love this and that was a sweet thing that Bones did for the kids!
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
that was good loved it
Rose Aarac chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I could so see them doing this! This was amazing... Can't wait for the next update!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Haha! That was byfar my favorite chapter in this fic. It's only three chapters long, so I guess that's not saying much, but still...

Keep it up! I love your writing, and if Hart Hanson can't keep writing Bones over December, you can more than make up for it with these cute ficlets!
lizook chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Kate,

I have the absolute worst, most horrid cold on the face of the planet (Ok might be a slight exaggeration on my part) and this chapter made me laugh and actually feel better for a bit.

I love that, of all places, this discussion is taking place in a Toys R Us. I can almost imagine the looks on the faces of other parents.

Parker latching onto the idea of an angel tree so whole-heartedly rings so true and I imagine it would be something that would make Booth very proud.

Finally, (almost done rambling, I promise!) I loved Brennan's wanting to make sure none of the kids went without presents, just getting swept up in it because she knew what it was like. Favorite line: "ā€œIā€¦ cannot invalidate that point,ā€ she said, somewhat confusedly. " Heh, I love when he teaches her something and it just kind of shocks her.

Wonderful job. :)