Reviews for The Twelve Bones of Christmas
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
That was great!

That was very heartwarming and very well written.

Very interesting conversation. I have to admit that, from a Christian perspective, I think that Brennan is completely right. It would be nice to think that human beings were inately good, but...I don't know. Just me.

Hope you're enjoying the Holidays. Are you finished everything.

Leah
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
that was great! great, it was like Booth kickin' Bren's ass... fantastic! hahaha updat soon please

HawkAngel
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Another great chapter! I loved the philosophical debating. I personally believe that most people must be intrinsically good since it is so easy to be bad. Anyway, will there be a chapter about drunken squints? It would have to be four, unless you want to count Booth as a squint, or to include Sweets or a random intern. We need a good holiday party... :)
LooseSeal chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This chapter was wonderful. That was *such* a Booth and Brennan conversation. And I love that B&B AND Max were all shopping together. For the most part I have to side with Brennan (being a biological sciences student) but I do know that humans are one of the few species that engage in altruistic behaviour, and not always to help out our kin, so in that sense, Booth has a point...

Looking forward to the next one!
statler chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
“'Yeah, spoil this,' he growled, giving the man a one-finger salute."

You made my morning. I'll just remember this whenever there is someone I want to slap for holding up my line.

I work in retail. . . at Christmas. *sigh*
goldpiece chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I love when Booth and Brennan bicker over things. That was such a cute one shot and I like that once she found out about the angel tree she took it upon herself to purchase gifts for the children. Hooray for feel good stuff.

Melissa
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
talk about Christmas spirt!

That was fantastic. You always get their POV across so well. I loved her realisation at the end.
misslizzie1204 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
aww, thats nice :P

i loved the parker bit, with him wanting to do the angel thing himself, with his own money...and then booth saying it was the proudest moment of his life :D

i love booth when hes being a dad :P

please update soon, these stories are addictive!
Chicklit chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
A Christmas miracle, indeed. Loved this!
Zeddie7 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This is a great story so far! Can't wait for more!

Zed
lizook chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
"Sometimes when Brennan came to visit her mother’s grave alone—which, little to anyone’s knowledge, she tried to do at least once a month—she would walk around the rest of the graveyard, reading the names and dates etched into the stoic slabs. Each of them was more than a name and a number; to her they were a face, a life, an imperfect skeleton with years of stories carved into its features." I love the idea that Brennan visits her mother's grave and she keeps it to herself. Also, your images (particularly that one) are wonderful.

Nice chapter; looking forward to more!

Liz
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
that was good can't wait to read the next one
WearTheMask chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
I really like this. The whole concept, your writing style...it's just overall good.

I can tell you're an anthro student by some of your phrases, which adds another really enjoyable facet to it, at least for me.

I can't wait to see more!
proudwildcat chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
This chapter was good. I liked how Russ apologized. Sometimes its just seems like everything is too ok n the show, ya know?

But I can't wait for the next one!
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*much giggling* I didn't realize that Bones really was going to decorate the tree with a skull! That's hilarious! More, more!

Koneka