Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Hope you really update!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
StoryBeta chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Please please please please UPDATE!
Msole chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I am loving this story. please update as soon as you are able.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I love how you started the story, please dont abandon it and update !.
InaLaInu chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
wowsers! you should defs continue this it sounds like it could end up awesome!
TopazBanana chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
PLEEEAAASE UPDATE! i really like this story, actually, when i read the beginning about the bijuu, i was hoping kagome would have the nekomata sealed inside of her! . nekos rock. i think sas/kag was a good idea. what is her sword called? i cant wait for your next chapter!

~Topaz B.
grimmich chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
hmmm, not bad at all! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I think it is really funny that she and Naruto both eat that fast without even waiting for the food to cool down! And I can't wait to see what happens in the hokage's office! Ohh and when will she meet Sasuke? And how quickly will she learn what almost everyone else took years to learn? oooh and will she show Hideki how well she can use a sword? That would be funny... I can't wait to read the next chapter so PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Azumigurl chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
UPDATE!UPDATE!
Foxluna chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
can this story be a Itachi/Kagome fic. i dont think her being mated to Sasuke would be a good idea.

Sasuke is just wel... idk how to put it just idk. dont like him so much, like Itachi more.

-sighs-

well please make sure to update please!

please and thank u.

and i hope her and the Nibi Nekomata and her become really cloe that'd she'd consider Kagome as her Kitten; she wouldnt be so alone and she'd have someone as a mother too.

laters,

Fox
Kuronueslover17 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
hmm. interesting. i was hoping for a kagome/itachi pairing, but oh well! this is cool. is kagome gonna be onthe same team as naruto? is naruto gonna be the same dead-last and week shinobi he is in the anime? pls make him stronger...and smarter! are any of the characters from inuyasha gonna show up? specifically sesshomaru, shippo, rin, and miroku? pls update soon! u have officially caught my attention!
utoi chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
cute beginning.
Kage Hasu chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.
sasukegirl4 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
i wonder what theyre going to say when they find out that shes just like Naruto