Reviews for Don't Save Me
AZiklina chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Whoa, there...we got an EPIC here...the alternating things between Cassandra and Raphael are a bit confusing...but whatever! It was good!
ThalieXVII chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow! It's very nicely described! I like how you portrayed them. I love how Raphael cares in a way about Cassandra but don't let her come to him.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I have to say, I really enjoyed this. It's nice to see more and more people writing about the Cassandra and Raphael pairing :)

Before this couple came into existence on here, I can't say that I had thought of them two as a romantic couple, but since there's so many of fanfics featuring them two I'm beginning to warm to them lol xD

Anyway you have portrayed Raphael very well in this fic and i found myself being drawn further in with every word that I read so well done with that! I was slightly taken back when Raphael sworn as I picture him to be noble and graceful...But other than that, it was an enjoyable fic to read. It just shown that despite Cassandra's acts of compassion, Raphael just acts indifferent towards her as she really beleives that she can save him from darkness when already his soul is completely tainted.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
XD This really reminds me of "Shine On" lmao! WE'RE ON THE SAME BRAIN WAVE, AWESOME -high five-

The summary was sexy. XD The "What if I'd rather burn?" part was my favourite, honestly. A little out of character, for me, for Raphael to swear, though... I liked it... A LOT XD

Keep it up joo!
Kamitose chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Nice, it's good to see more people writing Raphael/Cassandra (otp!). I like it, it's short but to the point. Good work. :D
coconut13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I like it. Raphael is very quickly overtaking Siegfried as the bad boy of Soul Calibur. :D

And hell, that'd be a great fight. Raphael vs Siegfried, no holds barred, no clothes-er, um... XD

Anyway, great job; I'm on a Raph/Cass spree right now, so this made me happy. :3
Anysia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
...wow. Writing in Raph's voice, tackling the rarely-used and extremely tricky second-person POV...you took some pretty big stylistic risks here, and yet you still managed to deliver a very sharply-written and finely-crafted story. Introspection, angst, just a dash of twisted romance...I am seriously in awe here.

"But what if I don’t want to be saved, Cassandra? What if I’d rather burn?"

"The light is blinding and the warmth burns my skin no matter how much I want to touch you."

Perfect. Raphael can be an extremely difficult character to write for, but for my money you've hit his inner voice absolutely dead-on. And the Raph/Cass elements...I'm extremely obvious about my love for the pairing, but oh, the *angst*, the stubborn refusals, the self-doubt...be still, my fangirlish little heart! This is easily one of the best interpretations of the pair I've ever seen. Great job.

You have a lovely voice and a knack for evocative word choice, and it's a pleasure to read your writing. You'll be a welcome addition to the fandom. Beautiful work.

-Anysia