Reviews for They Were Here First
Little Gatiss chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this is wonderfully poetic. You did a fantastic job!
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved the story! Really nicely written.

However, as you might have guessed, historically wise it's not so accurate. :P But that's because the show Merlin doesn't really follow 100 percent the true legend:

see, Merlin, was originally the advisor of Uther and at Uther's death, he made a sword contest (I think) and the winner would be crowned King of Camelot. Arthur, Uther's bastard child, won it and was crowned King of Camelot. Therefore Merlin was never actually his servant and was very old compared to him. :P

But you know, I don't think it matters that much because we can say you're following the TV show more than actual history.

Again, good story! :)
sugar-cookie lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
There isn't a word out there that can describe how awesome this is. Because of that, imma add this to my favorites on my other acount.
PennyStarling17 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This story was perfect in its simplicity. Keep writing!-Lydia
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
fantastic! i kind of reads like an intro to a story though, are you planning on writing more? if so i would definitly read it. whether you are or are not i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings and thank you for writing this and sharing it here. good luck!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Exactly what I keep thinking now ever since I started reading Merthur fics :D Nice fic :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
awsome just awsome i loved it
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Great job!
EB chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Perfectly written. The best I've read in so long.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was brilliant loved it
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
how do we know it's not the truth? ;) cuz it so is!
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very nicely done. I really enjoyed the essay-like approach. It was quite original. _
Watching Eternity chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
oh that is so sweet! I like how it's simple but really freaking complicated all at once! Great job!
Chearnaigh chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow this is very good
AnalystProductions chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hey

omg

this was aamzing sarah! I love it, it was so deep, and beautiful.

I love the way you got this out of that song it's a good song isn't it?

keep up the amazing work (:

i'll drop an email in later on today (:

talk soon :D