Reviews for Somthing Stupid
Red Aigh chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm really glad my friend pointed your stories out to me because I'm really liking them. This story was especially sweet. This song is an old favorite of mine and I was really glad to see you work it in. I've got to say, you're much better with fluff than I am.

Amazing job!

Red
Mr.Why chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Awwww, such a cute story :P, I now love the song something stupid by Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman thanks 3
your fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
that was really good. you should do another one. this is one of my favorite stories on fanfiction. I've read it over 20 times. anyway keep up the great work and keep writing.
Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
what song?
FeralJester chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Gah, where do you find these songs? I'm starting to think that you just have a plethora of lovesongs somewhere in your possesion.

Yay, Songfluuf! And ya' do it so well!

...Not that I disapprove your choice of songs, but could you pick something a bit more modern(and by modern I mean a song that is younger than the youngest author on this website(age 14 last time I checked))
Dark Balto chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow...awesome...I liked it!I'd like to see more fics like this!...BTW...What's the name of that song...sounds familiar...
Riktor51 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I like it, the ending was great, love the song to
Jaslazul chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
While the situation here doesn't seem very likely, it was executed pretty well.

Nice job.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Great story!
Tiger Army chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Something stupid... Fitting!... wait... not to the story. the emotion you put towards the end. The story was awesome, and something stupid happens to be one of my favorite songs.
Ku-Flux-Clan chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Yes if you're wondering, this IS KrzyKrn K. here. This is my OTHER account.

Why? For purposes like this when I forgot something in my previous review.

I forgot to mention that you didn't mention what song it was...all you said was if you have this old song try listening to it while you read this.

Ya, maybe you should tell us the name of this particular song? Hm?

Also why put that at the end? If we are to listen to the song while reading it, then you should tell us beforehand.

Best Wishes,

Krys
Chimerical Knave chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Kay...I rlly dunno why I read these types of stories, I rlly hav to stop but my reputation as the random reviewer for random and new stories must not falter...so here I go.

Ahem...Okay, another "gay" fic. Glad that you kept it on the line and didn't stray the fic. into some mindless, pointless gay sex fic. Thank you for being discreet with everything.

Now Fox and Wolf with the whole sex thingy was a bit disturbing to me, but only a bit...Well seems that you sort of expressed the emotions between them, although its like they didn't really feel anything for each other until near the end when Fox hears Wolf sing.

This lil one-shot was okay. I didn't LOVE it but didn't hate it either...

7.8/10 on this story

Best Wishes,

Krys
Edwardelri14 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
WOW This songfic was so cute XD

I like how Wolf was talking to the Fox plushie!

That was so cute! w