Reviews for What Happens When You Mix Mutents
Rachel Cabbit chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
great story! Very well written as well. Too bad about it being your only x-men evo fic. Anyways, i'm gonna look at your other work now. Thanks for an enjoyable read. _-
Kittyduck chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Kittyduck: Well... it's cute. But...
Kittyduck: COI! Don't be mean! If you're mean, she won't write more stuff!
COI: But it's so *beep* crappy.
Kittyduck: It's a good thing I jinxed you all to say beep instead of the actual swear word.
COI: (Glares at me) There's times when I wish you didn't create me, young master!
liz chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
this was the best fan fic ever! i loved it and it was great!
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Great story loved it.
Erin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
This was sweet. Good job!
darkshenronmagic chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
plzz continue
tkmutant chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Ilove this story it is so realistic...YOU GO GIRL!
Nightangel chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I like it a lot... Def. one of my fave fic. It was sweat and sad at the same time. I liked how you didn't overdo the emotions like most people would do writing about teen preg. Good Job!
Bethany chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
That was beautiful. Right now I'm laughing and crying. I have never read a fanfic that has made me feel this way. Keep up with the good work.
Kiboo Sturrock chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
I liked it. . .hey do a sequile. . I want to see how her paronts take it. .yea even have Logan stand up for them to. . .it would be so cool
The Alciontae Shadow chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
I liked this. It's too bad you won't be doing any more.
Terrie chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Interesting story, but you really need to spell check. Also, the bit about the X gene and abortions is a problem, since abortions aren't something "rejected"
Chiana Mitchel chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
It was graet!
Stormie chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
great story!
Kuja2001 chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Pretty good. There were only 2 things that need to fixed.

#1- spelling (as some other people said)

#2- plothole. if Kurt is a Senior and Kitty is a Junior, Scott, Jean, and Rogue shouldn't be there. They would have already graduated.