Reviews for Pain
stoneslay96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Love leah. Love angst. Love your story.
lovering chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
GREAT story. I absolutely adored it, even though, no ESPECIALLY because it's so sad.

(Because no one would be thrilled if BOTH the guys they were in love with imprinted on someone who wasn't them. .)
Samlanova chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Heart wrenching, but beautifully written nonetheless
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I love this. Meh, I'm not original with my reviews, but I don't care. xD.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Painful. Beautiful. Excellent.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
nice character depth. you really covered all aspects of Leah, with a little jake supposition thrown in. sad, but perfectly Leah. nicely done. very well written.
FreckledAdvocate chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm kind of emotional today - and this made me cry. It's how I think Leah really is. good job.
ellaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
man, that was deep. i like deep. good work :)
gkpodr853 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wow. That was so sad, but also extremely beautiful. Good job on the angst.
Julie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I think that was beautiful. You have talent, and writing more happy Leah stories would be good. You made me cry with this one. I can just feel Leah's pain. She's my favorite character too, so I felt bad when she didn't get her happy ending. Well good job, keep up the good work.
secondhandsmile chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
that was really beautiful and completely broke my heart, in that really amazing way that only awesome leah-fic can.
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is beautiful. Leah is such an interesting character; I can't believe SMeyer would introduce her to us and build her character up and not even think to go and give her a happy ending like everyone else.

By the way I really, really wish she could have had Jacob.

I'm pissed about the imprint.

This is good, though; you're a talented writer even though this makes me really sad.