Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Momo chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
You write team dynamic better than anyone and I love it and I love you.

Also Maxine Valera is a goddamn gift.
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aw lov it!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
that was good lvoed it
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow. That was crazy!
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
its nowhere near christmas and i still love it. :)

very amusing.
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved that! Especially the "It's terdition damnit"
geekischic chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Loved this! Great reference to Addiction (loved that story too!) Awesome job, so funny and cute at the end! :)
Krimson-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
XD

It's like, 3 in the morning here, and I must've burst out laughing about 10 times, my parents are PISSED! But it was worthit! This was THE BEST Hiphuggers fanfic EVER! KEEP WRITING MORE BEFORE I DIE! XD
Duppy Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Too funny...I peed a little bit...
somethingsdont chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You are too funny for your own good. There were some good humor writers in the fandom but they all quit so it looks like it'll be your job to replace them. ;)

Valera is so awesome. I loved her gift to Eric. And Ryan and Eric teasing Calleigh about her vibrator was way too good.

The whole thing was just amazing. Yup yup.
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was really funny I love to read somethings with humor in them . Great job _
SomewhereApart chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

And why do I feel like Valera is going to take a lot of bathroom breaks to "reapply her lipstick". hehehe
the-space-between1013 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Very cute and upbeat. Funny too. I had a half smile on my face from beginning to end. "Balls...Grow a pair." LOL thanks for the read.
Yogi Dee chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Bless Valera, and bless you for writing this fun fic. I love a good E/C story. I love a good E/C kiss, too! Write more stories! I loved it. Extremely enjoyable.
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Bella, that was hysterical and fun and so totally what I know I needed as we, at school, begin preparing the children for the annual Winter Holiday Craptacular. I mean, Spectacular. We're doing Jingle Bell Boogie. And I think we might just make my wheelchair bound kid, Oscar, the sleigh and driver, tricking out his chair as a sleigh.

It's going to be a little hard this year without our 21 year sitting Pricipal (She passed away on Oct. 23rd), just because she LOVED watching every assembly and she clapped and cheered for the classes every year. Our new Interim Prncipal is pretty cool, though and he's earned some chops from th ESL (English as a Second Language) and Special Ed. depatments for some changes that he wants to impliment to help not onl the kids in those programs, but the school's test scores as a whole.

Anyway, your story was a great anidote for the inherent stress of the season...you scamp! ;-)

Robin