Reviews for Glass Cherry
Guesttt chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Please, please, please update or I'm going to cry
Dreaming of Past chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh, rlly like the idea! At first, i had thought that the story would be all happy happy XD
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
ooooo, I'm really excited to see where this is going. Sounds like a great start and another masterpiece! Please update soon!
refi00 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
oooh this is GOOD! cant wait to read more! xx
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This sounds promising! I wish you'd update. :P
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh. I like this. I hope you choose to continue this someday!
Sal chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This story had such a promising start and then...? I hope you decide to pick it up again someday.
nipnag chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
oh wow great story! very promising for loads of drama and romance! please please continue it! :)
QueenRania chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ooh, I like this plotline! I haven't read anything like this before...I love the twist you put where Sasuke and Itachi don't talk to each other, and the whole drama with Sasuke, Itachi and Sakura. I wonder what Sakura will do when she finds out Mr. Cinnamon Sugar is Itachi! I look forward to the next chapter!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
What's going to happen next? What will happen when Sakura finds out Itachi is Coffee and all the drama that's likely to follow in that admission?

Hikari no Minverva
UchihaLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Love it! Please tell me you're continuing this?
EtrangeChatNoir chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Such a great beginning, I want to know how this will turn out ! Please update soon, you've vritten a very promising story!
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
hahah ironic how they did lose him. :(

is this a chapter fic or oneshot? at first i thought it was a sasusaku. oh well, ill read it anyways
Koko7180 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
this is an amazing starting, im really curious now hehe

i hope youll update soon

moi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story seems interesting and please update soon cuz I can't wait to see how it develops :)