Reviews for Oil and Water
Ocelot125 chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
I wanted to thank you for this story. It is a tradition of mine to read both this and Mystic Moon Vacation every year at this time. I simply love them! With my family history, the holidays often mean drama, and this story helps me to unwind and escape for a time. I love these characters and the humor of your story. Even if you never finish it, it will always be special for me. Wishing you a happy 2018!
MidnightReader1 chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Forgot how much I loved this story hope you might come back to this sometime to finish it as it’s such a great story:)
nofreakingway chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
I love love LOVE your story! Please please come back to it and write more? I'm dying to know how it'll carry on and eventually conclude! It's so well written and your characters are fantasticboth canon and OC! They're written exactly as you'd expect the original authors to write them, the character development is gradual and perfect, the comedy is brilliant and the progression is so wonderfully smooth! This story is so fun to read that I haven't been able to put it down for the last two days (read Mystic Moon Vacation and then had to follow it to Oil and Water straight away!). I know it's been years since you updated it, but please please please come back to it! I've enjoyed it so much and it's one of the best FF stories I've ever read. Please don't give up on it!
Snow Nine chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
please keep uploading this story. i am loving it, and want to know more!
Snow Nine chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
I LOVE Annie's section of this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing so hard!
rapturesrevenge1 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Oh man I found this only to run into a dead-end. :( I hope you get around to updating soon because this storyline is so entertaining and fun to read.
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Hii! Iv already reviewed this story before (under a different pen name) so iv had to find a chapter I haven't grr! But I wanted to review again to remind you, you have an awesome and enjoyable story here. I had a similar and just as excrusiatingly awkward mistletoe episode of my own at Christmas which reminded me of your storuy and I just HAD to read it again, I was so happy that I enjoyed it as much as I did the hey first time if not more. I love the way you write and your characters are so fun and relatable and they actually stay in character in every chapter! (A rear commodity in FF!) Sooooo this is just a quick note to say your a very skilled and funny writer, especially the Farm fresh mellons joke XD and if this review just sp happens to kick your extremely talented ass into the mood to write another chapter... well wouldn't that be just dandy? (hint hint ;)).
cesi1 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I absolutely love it! :-) *rofl* I read Mystic Moon Vacation and Oil and Water during my break at the office. My cheek muscles hurt so much from grinning and laughing and my collegues must think I'm going crazy... You've got such a great style in describing the different situations that you created the most hilarious faces and situations in my mind. For example when Celena, Millerna and Eries browsed the book with the pictures of Allen. Princess Alice! If I were one of these three I couldn't stop laughing about several hours. Or the absolutely embarrassed faces of Van and Hitomi at the bankett (fertility wishes). And actually I'm no fan of Allen, but Allen and Annie are so adorable. I beg you, don't stop writing and continue. PLEASE!
SpidermanFan1 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY. I HOPE ONE DAY IT FINISHES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT.
Tarocchi chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
hey, i was just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much ive adored your stories. i started mystic moon vacation for the van/hitomi fluff but got hooked on the annie/allen hilarity. your chapters always have me in stitches; your sense of the comedically awkward is spot on. i do hope you finish oil and water one day. i was ecstatic to find out dryden and millerna would be in it. i think theyre probably my favorite potential escaflowne couple. :) the chest of love letters made me want to hug dryden until he couldnt breathe. and im dying to know how annie finds resolution. :)
settsuna chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
i have read mystic moon vacation quite a few times. its one of my favorite Fan Fictions well written i read it every Christmas. but this is the first time i have read oil and water. and its just as amazing. i hope things work out for you, and i do very much hope you get some inspiration to finish this one! is so good! :D
Katinthebox chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
I was just reviewing to say that I hope you yourself are doing well and that I hope you are able to pick this story up again sometime soon. I understand if you have no inspiration for the story right now, and are just working on other things, but I hope that something will come to you soon, since it has almost been a year since the last update. Hope you are doing well Lil'Dinky and good luck with your writing.
jacks-peapod chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
hm... you haven't updated in a while. Is there a reason for it? Don't you want to write on or do you have no time for it?

I'm sorry that 'I' didn't leave a review earlier, but I stopped reading for almost a year...

I really do hope you'll update again, cause I love your story.

hug, jacks_peapod
4EyedBlonde chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
So... This story is AWESOME. I absolutely fell in love with Annie in the first story! It's hard for anyone to write a believable OC that doesn't turn into an obnoxious Mary Sue. But you managed to make her lovable, hilarious and downright perfect for this series. God knows Allen needs a wake-up call from his anal tendencies... To tell you the truth, I found out that I'm totally shipping Allen and Annie harder than Van and Hitomi. lol I love Van and Hitomi together but Allen and Annie are so much fun to read!

I hope you're feeling better and that you continue with this story. It would be an absolute waste of your talent not to do so!

Much love,

4EyedBlonde
Michaela chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Good morning,

Please, please, please, update the next chapter really soon!

Thanks,