Reviews for Flesh Wounds
nivael chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
wonderful, wonderful story!
i love it! thank you :-)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very nicely done. A little frayed around the edges, motivationally speaking, at the end, and a few typo-creatures here and there (the dreaded Missing Word crops up, or doesn't, a few times as well). But overall, a very nice read.
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very nice story and well fleshed out characters. Also having Goliath be the one injured was a unique twist on a hurt/comfort type story.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hello!

Recently had a yen for Goliath fics and found yours. I really enjoy your tight plot and minimal, sharp descriptors. Very smoothly done.

Great take on a lesser known crime, too. Lightly handled, but effective, I think for the purpose.

I know it's been a while since you put this up, but it's like a regular book in that you can hear about it a year and then some after you actually wrote it.

Thank you for sharing this!
HRC chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Very, very good. I didn't think this plot could be done well, but boy was I proved wrong. In fact, the only critiques I have are little word things and blocking choices. Like, it's Elisa, not Eliza, and since she's from New York it'd be flashlight not torch and probably wouldn't say shall, like, ever and honestly I can't imagine Goliath sitting when under any kind of stress...but seriously, those are minor quibbles to a really fantastic fic.
MontiK chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very well done and definitely unique. I didn't expect what happened to goliath but they way you wrote him dealing with it felt very IC. Again good job . and thanks for sharing!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/4/2008