Reviews for The Arcane ScoRA and the Wand of MacArt
foggy575 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This honestly deserves a thousand more reviews in my opinion- everything about this fic was perfect and i'm so upset that you haven't updated the sequel in so long! I loved the characterizations, Albus was spot on. He was just like a mini Harry and I loved Rose and her bossy nature and Scorpius was one of my fave characters. His sneers and sarcastic comments and the way the friendship developed, I loved the erkling attack and how it paralleled with the trolls in the philosopher's stone. I also loved all the extra bits you incorporated, all the new characters, Loony Luna, Neville, Uncle Charlie- everything urghh i can't put this into words. And the fact that this fic didn't pay too much mind to Harry and the older generation was great too because some next gen fics do that and it gets annoying. The name and the story of how they got the name Arcane ScoRa had me laughing out loud and moaning myrtles contribution was fantastic as well.
Ok, i'm going to end this review- I apologize for sounding a bit crazy but i slept at 1am on a school night reading this and couldn't stop thinking about it throughout the day at school (that's how good it was) you probably wont see this review but if you do some day, i just want to thank you for writing such an awesome story and i would like to personally request the continuation of the sequel because i am ultra desperate :)))
XII12 chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
I haven't written a review before... but I am going to do so because this story is really fantastic and I really love it!
I love how you retained the personalities of the next generation, especially Scorpius'. I couldn't help but giggle every time he spoke in that familiar Malfoy family tone, and how he "sneers" or "drawls". The characters have their own personalities and they seem alive, and it adds richness to the story.
Your descriptions are also very detailed and vivid, and it helps paint the scene.
Harry's generation also doesn't overpower the story, and they are only mentioned in some instances, which is good!
The story is not cliche and in fact it is very well thought out. I look forward to reading about their second year, and it will be lovely if you continue writing such great pieces! ;)
wowzersz232 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I bet yhu were bullied for putting rose in ravenclaw. i love it tho :P
plume de phenix chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved this chapter! Going to read the whole story just not now I'm late cause I couldn't stop me from reading til the end - thanks for that! ;)
SlytherinTwinCC chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
I just wanted to say that I have been enjoying this fic and am looking forward to more! Keep it up! D
ndesi62 chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
That was a great story! I realized it was Maddox soon after we found out about the wand—but I still can't believe it! He was so nice! And the son of a professor to boot! I really like how you characterized him though—a kid in over his head. Callous, but not Dark. Much more believable than Scora taking down some full-blown supervillian.

It's a shame that they're all so adamant in keeping Scora a secret. It acts as an obstacle to their friendship when everyone's working so hard to deny it. Though from a literary standpoint, it's definitely a very interesting departure from the usual Next Gen Golden Trios.

Can't wait to read the sequel!
DragonQuillZ chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Hi there!

I started reading this story a while ago but then my browser deleted everything and i couldn't find it! it was awful... the words 'Arcane ScoRA' would float into my head during class and i wouldn't be able to do anything about it! but yesterday i found it D! i read the whole thing from start to finish and it was great! the entire story was so wonderfully original and made for an amazing read. i also loved that you included Myrtle in this quirky quartet and the magical creatures were awesome! i also liked the little movie moments :) thanks for an amazing next gen story and now i'm going to check out the sequel D!

BookLuvr9802 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Another great chapter!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Nice chapter! Does this mean they are going to be friends now? I hope so!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter. I loved the potions class part!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Loved the sorting hat song! Cant wait to read more!
AliS256 chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
I just love your story! Your characters are all fantastic, on to the next story thanks.
AliS256 chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
I really like this story.
tigermoonlight67 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Although I'm not really sure where the story's going, I decided to drop a line when I finished this chapter for a few reasons. 1) I think the storyline so far is superb, and the way you sorted the next generation was exactly where I would have put them, but a lot of people don't seem to agree. I like this arrangement and am happy to have found someone who is willing to write it.

2) I love the Sorting Hat's song. Most of the attempts I've seen fail miserably, but this one seems very appropriate and makes sense. So, thanks!

Can't wait to read the rest!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
YAY! the end to a great there be a second part to this?I think it would be good, but then it's a good ending great story,thinks for writing it:D