Reviews for Censored
Kreek chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Very funny... and I have a feeling that I know where this story is coming from! I'm so pleased to see you writing something like this. You're still able to make your readers laugh out loud. That's a great gift my friend.
DianneS chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Strut,

I thought that this story was so [censured] funny. That was a great take on censorship. You have a great sense of humor, even if it had gone away for a while.

Hope to see you back more often. I missed your stories.

Dianne
Eli chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMG! LOL! Thanks for the laughs! You are simply the best!

SEE YOU SOON! Yay!
Bobbie Barkley chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
What a hoot!

Too too funny - and so Starsky and Hutch!

that was great girl!

Welcome back to the writing world - what a come-back!

my favorite line:

“Hutchinson, you’re so full of [censored], your eyes are brown..." OMG, I haven't heard that line in years!

Falling out of my chair laughing here!
gaillardia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was exceptionally funny...I am still laughing: "did you see the size of that black box?"-(I nearly fell off the chair at that point!) I hope this is a welcome back offering-I do miss your stories. Now...meant in the nicest posible way... go and write some (censored) more!
Ukkie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Strut!

this is so censored funny! I'm censored laughing my censored off.

I'm so censored happy to see you back writing.

Love and hugs,

Nelleke
Monika11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hi Jeanine,

That was hilarious! The idea, your writing and the black box hiding Starsky's (censored).:-)

Thank you for a good laugh - and I'm glad you found back to writing this story.

Hugs,

Monika
Vermilion Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I [censored] love this! Although I found myself [censored] the [censored] [censored] with [censored] but I think I must have a [censored] mind. You did forget my all time favourite [censored] waffle...

Thanks!