Reviews for The Aarch diaries
Aarch have kissed Artegor I can't believe it
stella chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
i love this chapter YOU'RE GREAT
stella chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
it's great.i love this 're great.
Wildcard chapter 18 . 1/8/2009
I am so very, very glad that I found out there was a sequel to this BEFORE I saw that you'd ended the fic, otherwise I might've had to pout LOTS! Anyway, on with the review! I love how Rocket asked if Aarch is still seeing Artegor, and Artegor saying that Artegor took it "personally" when he left the Shadows. Understatement of the year!

I love the idea that not even Norata knows, though. Aarch HAS secrets that he's kept all this time, and I bet that Artegor's never told anyone either - oh god, I just got an idea for a fic where an increasingly drunk Artegor spills everything to Sinedd while Sinedd is horrified an trying to get away to make Artegor SHUT UP because he really, really, REALLY doesn't want to know - bad FS! You're infecting me with plot bunnies!

Apart from that, is it just me or did Artegor and Aarch never get any further than just kissing? No, wait, not true, there's a whole section missing from when they joined the Shadows and everything. Their relationship could've progressed a little further then. Gah, I spend too much time trying to figure these things out.

Excellent story! I'm sad to see it's done, eager to read the continuation, and am utterly thrilled that a one-shot I wrote managed to inspire you to write such a lovely long multi-chaptered fanfic. *cheers for you*
Kosmiczna Majaka chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Love that! I'ts good to see well written aarch/artegor fic.

I suppose i'm too old for galactik football but when i'm watching it with my younger brother... :D

I have much sympathy for that pairing. Even it series we could clearly see that they relationship it's 'more than a friendship'

I so badly desire for a sequel... mayby continuation, alternative for I season? With adult characters?

sorry for mistakes :)

Well done!
dreamsofheart chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
Great story can you PLEASE do a sequel.
Son of Broady chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
WHAT thats it? thats the end to the story. I would have thought they would be more after all that. At least let there be more or another story where other members of the snowkids learn more about there friends and familys past. please.
MissDHope chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
it cant be done my life now has no meaning apart from writing now it cant be over DID I SAY IT COULD BE OVER!

NO I DID NOT! * bursts into tears* i cant say no more apart from can I propose to this fic ?
GFSista chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
"“What about now? Do you ever wish that you could be with Artegor now?”

Aarch just turned away and walked from the room."

Great lines, very haunting! The whole story was fantastic, I'm sad it's over now :-(

At least I can look foward to more new stuff from you.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
GFSista chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
I hate not being on the computer! I always miss stuff. Anyways, really good chapter, I like the bit about Aarch not writing in the diary after that match. I'm off to the second now...
AnotherIdentity chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
Really great story! One of the best I've ever read on this site!
U2fan003 chapter 18 . 12/22/2008
as usual, GREAT CHAPTER! and GREAT STORY!

Very well done!

Looking very forward for your future work!

Thanks for everything! :)
MissDHope chapter 17 . 12/22/2008
thank god thats not the end i'd get board update soon or die!

Thanks for your review you rock ;]
Son of Broady chapter 17 . 12/22/2008
Oh my god! This is such an amazing chapter. What is going to happen when Aarch gets home, is Rocket going to tell him about reading the diarie or is he going to go on some sort of adventure to find out from other people. This is just what I think of course. Hope to read the next chapter vey soon.
U2fan003 chapter 17 . 12/22/2008
Oh wow!

This is so awesome!

The way you ended this chapter is amazing! Blank pages in a diary have always a great story behind them! :D

Thanks for taking the time to write this!

Keep it up! :D