Reviews for Morning After Pill
Morgan.Yukimari chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
My first time reading a second person story, and I must say, it's amazing. It draws you in on a whole different level and it must take a lot of talent to write that way.

The story itself was amazing though. The plot was epic. I loved this entirely. I'm actually jealous i didn't think of this idea :)
bulve chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hey,

Having difficulty typing - my eyes are bleary and the tears keep obscuring my view... ') but no worries. I just so happened to be listening to the 'Ain't no sunshine when she's gone' and it just so fit here! Made me cry in the end.
Loved the style - although you used the pronoun 'you', I could still see clearly from Sasuke's eyes. Heart-shattering and marvellously put piece. Hope to see more of your Naruto stories, doesn't matter if they are openly indicated or just hinted that it's them cause your writing skills make it enjoyable regardless of the theme! 3

With love,
Angela
Krazy Naoko chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Man this was so, so... dark and paines and full of sucha a strong feeling that I didn't realax until I read the submision right there "i'm yours" he said and I remembered how to breath...

I hate and love when writers make feel so much.

Marvellous work.
Chuchi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
...

!

dlkfjals oudfoed flka

I know I already told you how this story twisted my heart inside out, but i just want to tell you the same thing, all over again. :)

Oh, and thanks to you,SasuNaru/NaruSasu is now one of my OTPs, and I am now, officially, a fangirl. Congratulations to me. /goes off to search slashFics/ _
MissingInActi0n chapter 1 . 12/2/2008