Reviews for Howl
doctor sherlock the fantastic chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I would love to help you fix this up of you need help with it. Because truthfully its a mess, grammer and spelling wise. But the story is amazing, if it was just written better...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Seriously you would get many more readers I'm sure if you had someone go over this. I would be willing to if you need help.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
honey... spelling
HardToLove chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh my god I'm gonna shoot something. I couldn't even get ten sentences in; your grammar and spelling issues drive me up the wall!
Vaako chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
It's all in bold and you have a lot of spelling mistakes which meant I couldn't get into your story. Sorry, take the time to correct this and you'll get more reviews/readers. Unless its on purpose and you're a troll or something. I didn't read that far in.
Imprintee93 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
i love this story keep writing!
Zayide chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I like the plot...I agree with other regarding your grammar but once you get passed that the story takes life...

if you ever get the chance to finish it I would live to read the rest...thank you for sharing it with all of us...
anauharris chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Capitalization. Grammar. Spelling. Aside from these unimportant little details that are the basis of any good story, your plot and ideas were pretty good. However, I had to force myself to finish it because of all of the grammatical errors. Seriously, if you are going to take the time to write and post a good story, do it well...At least capitalize the 'I' pronouns.
i'm beautifuller than you chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
SO SEXY! D i love this story!

by the way, if you like lemons i recommend SEVENTH INNING STRETCH :D

w. /s/5335706/1/Seventh_Inning_Stretch

its a lovely story! i hope you read it!D and no, she didn't ask or pay me to say this xD
Jacob Black and Edward Cullen chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This was perfect and I really would have preferred if you

wrote more!It was absoulutely brilliant I really

loved it and finally theres a story were Jacob gets his happy

ending with Bella! I listened to Clair de lune Debussy and it made

the whole experience perfect,I love Edward and all but I

really wished Bella chose Jacob in the real twilight saga and

your story fufilled my wants and needs! Thank you so much!

It was the most brilliant,perfect,beautiful story I've ever

read (apart from the real books) but still you finished it

to quickly! I only feel this way because it was so perfect

and then it ended! Anyways I loved it and I don't know how

many times I will say it!
LM3795 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I'm sorry, I don't have a myspace or any other type of social networking thingy...but I DO love your fic! Aside from the grammar issues it's perfect! The perfect amount of lust, love and action...great job so far!
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow that was amazing it is my new favorite and wow it was perfect lol i loved it it was so amazing i cant believe it keep writing!
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow I liked this story. I could actually picture the whole thing in my head, although I never wanted to picture the sex stuff in my head. That was so detailed it made my head spin. Ugh. lol. I thought that Edward being a vampire and his attitude like that was AWESOME. And how Alice changed so completely. Though I did get a little confused when you added the bit at the end where umm Emmett came into the field, it wass already in there, like at half page, so it confused me, quite alot actually. Between everyone's point of veiw I do wish you could've written who's veiw it was, more often, so it doesn't confuse people. And you changed it from the sex and stuff with Jacob, to the Cullens and her being a vampire, back to Jacob's perspective of things anc back to Bella when she was a human, before she was changed. But other than that, I love it to bits. It was one of the most interesting stories I've written on here. Gooc luck for more stories darl. xoxo TwilightNatty
Mizz.H.Cullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
what about the whole imprinting thing?

is jacob going to imprint on bella?
Virgrin chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
i still love your story after years! lol

i love how jake and bella are always having sex! SEXY! (L)

lol