Reviews for Father Christmas
waddiwasiwitch chapter 24 . 6/9
Aw this was a cute story.
Rat-Man chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
This is a warm, heart-touching fic! Perfect for the holidays or for normal time. Well done!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Did anyone lecture Ed about how his taste in decoration might differ from the kids'? ... Then again, I can imagine some of them liking the flashy, Gothic stuff he makes.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
The red-and-white Santa image was actually cooked up by Coca Cola. The colours matches theirs, see?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I think Al will.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Tell him Mustang is a better singer.
Lady Laran chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
I cried my way through this. So beautiful!
X-mas pagan chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
If I recall, Father Christmas and Santa didn't come on scene until the mid to late 1800s. (If not the early 1900s, but it would have to be real early 1900s I think... dates aren't my strong point.)

Christianity was long dead by that time in the anime.

I think you're still okay with the tree, yule log, and mistletoe though (celtic roots for winter solstice I believe).

Besides that, I like the story so far.

I look forward to reading more.
Varia no Shizue chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
It's such a sweet story, I love it! Secretly, Roy's not a bastard :D I like Ed's gift.
damncritic chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
A simple fluffy Christmas story that just warms the heart. Makes you feel the spirit of the holiday season.
stxrseekers chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
So, I was planning to review this earlier but lost track of time. This story was well written, and really nicely planned out. I like how the story flowed on, especially with relation to the anime timeline. I loveloveloved it! Good job. :)
Kyas Nonsense chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
I have pretty much no words to describe how this wonderful story made me feel. I have to tell you that you are an amazing writer to make me have emotions this deep while reading this work.

Thank you very much for sharing it.
iTorchic chapter 24 . 12/18/2009
This story made my night! It made me laugh, cry, go 'aw', and it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling inside. This is wonderful and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Bookwrm389 chapter 24 . 11/2/2009
I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading, but by the last chapter I was full of that warm fuzzy feeling that you can only get from a really good Christmas story! Well done!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
ZOMG, I feel so nostalgic right now. xD

Awesome story for 'Christmans In July-er-August' XD