Reviews for Father Christmas
LeChick chapter 24 . 1/31
This is one of the sweetest Christmas stories I've come across. I'm all in the spirit now! Just 11 months to go!
LeChick chapter 17 . 1/31
Alphonse My sweet cinnamon roll too pure for this world
LeChick chapter 17 . 1/31
Alphonse My sweet cinnamon roll too pure for this world
LeChick chapter 12 . 1/31
Oh god Breda you sassy bastard xD
LeChick chapter 9 . 1/31
Armstrong Santa would be shirtless, sparkling, and laughing with a perfect "ho ho ho!" that's been passed down the Armstrong line FOR GENERATIONS!
I thank you for the image
LeChick chapter 2 . 1/31
This is the cutest
waddiwasiwitch chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Aw this was a cute story.
Rat-Man chapter 24 . 12/19/2013
This is a warm, heart-touching fic! Perfect for the holidays or for normal time. Well done!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Did anyone lecture Ed about how his taste in decoration might differ from the kids'? ... Then again, I can imagine some of them liking the flashy, Gothic stuff he makes.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
The red-and-white Santa image was actually cooked up by Coca Cola. The colours matches theirs, see?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
I think Al will.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Tell him Mustang is a better singer.
Lady Laran chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
I cried my way through this. So beautiful!
X-mas pagan chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
If I recall, Father Christmas and Santa didn't come on scene until the mid to late 1800s. (If not the early 1900s, but it would have to be real early 1900s I think... dates aren't my strong point.)

Christianity was long dead by that time in the anime.

I think you're still okay with the tree, yule log, and mistletoe though (celtic roots for winter solstice I believe).

Besides that, I like the story so far.

I look forward to reading more.
Varia no Shizue chapter 24 . 2/19/2011
It's such a sweet story, I love it! Secretly, Roy's not a bastard :D I like Ed's gift.