Reviews for Lenalee's Getting Married
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I personally liked it, I thought it was funny :D
MattHatterGoneMad chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
soo awsome make more chapters plz
kate4394 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
the one time he wouldn't wake up... poor allen:( you spelled walker as walder in bold.
yarra chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Lol
gone procrastinating forever chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Awesome. I love the tumbleweed army.
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
lol

there were some spelling mistakes...

but this was hilarious!

poor Allen... XD
nanoha chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
thanks for the story it was really funny and with the words u put in it makes it feel like it is rally going to happen in D. gray man. but do lenalee and allen get married in the movie, if they do what episode is it i really want to watch it. in your story please put more parts of the story because i really want to see it.
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
you spelled walker wrong... besides that it was good and i got a few laughs out of it anyways maybe you should think about changing the name of the title because someone already has it and they had it before you (you should read it, it is a allenxlenalee and it is by kokoro but you can find it if you look in the allen and lenalee section) so if you come around to changing it i want to know cause it would be hard to find it otherwise and besides that it is yet again very good so keep it up... ok byez update soon _
addenza chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
XD It's funny. I like the part about the army of tumbleweeds blowing by...
American Biscuit chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
OMFG AH!

Lenalee pregnant!How old are they!Hm?

I am proud of Allen and Lenalee but at the same time NOT!

WoW I am acting like her nee-chan.

Sorry I am still spazzing out from learning they are married and DID IT!

But luv the story!
mimicsmaze chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
Does Komlin have an other setting beside those two? :P

And this was funny! Lenalee gives news out to her brother with grace and he still doesn't ecept it. :D

Poor Allen... . I hoope he he beats that robot to scrap metal! XD

Good luck on that writer's block! I'm currently suffering from one myself; apparently the Internet's moe contagious than it seems. :(

-Maze ;P
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
You do realize there's a reply to review button thingy?

AND. Just so you know, the effect of Komui screaming "ALLEN WALKER!" is slightly reduced by the fact that you typed "Walder" instead of "Walker." And you seem to like the letter "m" as you wrote "maused" instead of "paused" and "meeded" instead of "needed." And "hil" instead of "his." Just a friendly heads-up! :D *dodges daggers*

Hey... wait a second, THAT'S THE END? Linalee's pregnant? Well, I can see why Komui's upset about that...
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Not too bad, especially for a writer block!

Quite funny too :)

Poor Allen-ken... *Smiles*
KirishimaZen's chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
it was cute
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
YOU'RE ALIVE! This is the first thing you've uploaded in MONTHS. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? (Beds empty, no note, car gone! You could've died - etc.)

Oh dear... Poor Komui. I kinda wish Linalee (THAT'S THE WAY I'M SPELLING IT) married Kanda, but oh well. You're a Kanda fangirl anyways, aren't you?

A couple typos here and there, but that's all right.