Reviews for All Eyes On You
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
i loved the story. great work
jj chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
the first seven chapters were extremly funny and i loved them to death but after that you kinda lost some stuff so it wasn't as good i guess still an ok story thou
Guest chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
What an amazing, heart-touching story you have strung together! Seriously! So many times I laughed in the beginning and, because it didn't start out with SasukexNaruto, I was REALLY thinking of abandoning the story, but I became to fond of it! Amazing writing skills along with the plot line! I loved how it still interested me even though action didn't happen every second of the story! I wish I could tell you how much I completely fell for this story with so much sweetness in it! Also, thank you for the epilogue! It just helped add a happy ending instead of having me die in wanting more! :P Congrats on a job well done!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 30 . 7/9/2014
I loved this story i have comments it was jus perfect esp when the fell in love
Guest chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
Kawaiii
Yuki082 chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
Absolutely lovely.
-Yuki
FreakyFee94 chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Wow, I reaaaally, reeaaaally like it :D It's awesome! :D
rocknroll419 chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Awesome story! Just hoped u added a little sad back story on Naruto's mother, I didn't really notice her bein mentioned throughout te whole story, but if u did, sorry I didn't notice
All in all: Fantabulous!
LovelyCookie chapter 30 . 11/14/2013
Really good job sweetie, i thoroughly enjoyed this fic. You had me hooked from the first chapter and the ending did not disappoint. Quite the interesting story and oh my what a lemon. A cookie for you!
PshhAnonymous chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Sorry I didn't log in, I'm actually PshhAnonymous but meh, to lazy. Anyway! I really loved this story! The quotes you picked are pretty good and the bouts of laughter caused were undoubtedly awesome xD the fake boob, I love that xD keep writing! -Dawn
Vanillamoo chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
I loved the fic so much it was so awesome! XD HEHEHEH! SO DAMN CUTE AT THOSE MOMENTS. And i of course enjoyed the sex part ** thanks for wririnf auch a great fan fic **
MoonIllusion chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
I simply adored this story! It was wonderfully written and nicely paced. I also liked how naruto and Sasuke fell in love _ . It was slow and nice and realistic!
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
i love you daddy, jajaja only Kakashi
Disgrace101 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
I loved how funny it was at the beginning and middle. It got sappy towards the end but what love story doesn't? :) congrats on writing an awesome story!

(And when I say funny I mean fan-fucking-tasticly hilarious!)

Disgrace101
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I am trying really hard to enjoy your story; but there's a mistake you keep repeating which makes it so hard to concentrate on the story.
You keep writing "privet" for PRIVATE as in a private school, and it's driving me slightly bonkers. Could you please rectify that?! Thanks.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »