Reviews for All Eyes On You
whippicat chapter 30 . 7/13/2020
the fact that its so hilarious in the 's a great story
whippicat chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
that's a nice rough confession ,naru-chan
cate112234 chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
really really good book. a lot of unnecessary gay slurs though.
Knaruto chapter 8 . 4/13/2020
simple old was preparing for my date while reading and bam...floor meet face! And why, u might ask? because Kakashi is an honest troll! like cancer? seriously? lol
Flamegoboom16 chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
I’m in class right now and I’ve only read like the first and second chapter and it is so hard to not burst out into laughter right now good job
ahans1b chapter 30 . 3/5/2017
Awww...great story! Sweet ending! 3
emowoods205 chapter 30 . 2/15/2017
I really enjoyed this book I just kinda wish this was mpreg so Naru could have babies but otherwise it twas fantastic keep writing your a great writer cx
Guest chapter 30 . 1/30/2017
Gold!
Pure gold.
There was a time when Sasuke thought Naruto had a fat ass... Where did it go?
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Laugh ! Out ! Lourd !
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
What more can I say .Lol .
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
I love the fic.
sultrypickle chapter 30 . 8/10/2016
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was a bit awkward at times but it smoothed out and turned out pretty well considering it was the first of this kind you have wrote. My only complaint was the amount of gay slurs used by both Naruto and Kiba. I'm sure they didn't mean anything by them but I thought it was too much. Especially coming from a kid with a gay dad. I grew up with a gay mom and knew the kind of damage those words could do so it was hard seeing them used so casually.

I absolutely loved Kakashi and even doubly so when combined with Itachi! I would have loved to see even more of their antics LOL I loved how accepting Hinata was of the situation and that she and Naruto bonded and became best friends. (FYI Bone Fish is a pretty good restaurant. Their crab cakes are delicious if not over priced) Anyway, 20 Internet cookie and 3 virtual crunchy tacos. I look forward to reading your other works.
Twerk on Ice chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
love this. byE
GoTherka chapter 26 . 5/13/2016
Naruto... you are a fucking moron
GoTherka chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
Well I really don't get why Naruto just can't tell Sakura he can't go on a date with her, because he has a girlfriend... and I'm curious if Sakura is trying to let go of Sasuke and fall for someone else, or really just hopes to get Sasuke jealous (she can't be that thick, can she? xD).
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »