Reviews for All Eyes On You
sultrypickle chapter 30 . 8/10
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was a bit awkward at times but it smoothed out and turned out pretty well considering it was the first of this kind you have wrote. My only complaint was the amount of gay slurs used by both Naruto and Kiba. I'm sure they didn't mean anything by them but I thought it was too much. Especially coming from a kid with a gay dad. I grew up with a gay mom and knew the kind of damage those words could do so it was hard seeing them used so casually.

I absolutely loved Kakashi and even doubly so when combined with Itachi! I would have loved to see even more of their antics LOL I loved how accepting Hinata was of the situation and that she and Naruto bonded and became best friends. (FYI Bone Fish is a pretty good restaurant. Their crab cakes are delicious if not over priced) Anyway, 20 Internet cookie and 3 virtual crunchy tacos. I look forward to reading your other works.
lazysassymissy chapter 29 . 6/24
love this. byE
GoTherka chapter 26 . 5/13
Naruto... you are a fucking moron
GoTherka chapter 22 . 5/13
Well I really don't get why Naruto just can't tell Sakura he can't go on a date with her, because he has a girlfriend... and I'm curious if Sakura is trying to let go of Sasuke and fall for someone else, or really just hopes to get Sasuke jealous (she can't be that thick, can she? xD).
GoTherka chapter 1 . 5/13
I also don't like Sakura, but oooh this will be interesting, I just know it. And Kakashi is just awesome, I love it when he is Naruto's father!
It would've been better if Sasuke never knew until the end.. So I'm gonna lightly say this story kinda went too fast and just killed me on the inside to know some writers have no consideration for their readers. Well.. That was my first review on something that wasn't good nor bad.. But it did have potential at one point before losing it.
Why did you make naruto this.. Cliche..? He's kinda already off of his rocker at that age from my opinion. You know.. By cliche or even typical anime style guy. Perverted and whatnot. I'm gonna leave as I've seen this image far too many times with anime characters.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 30 . 3/19
these two will forever be my 1# couple! (no, that is not a hashtag...) Cx
OrangeJellyfish chapter 29 . 3/19
I love happy endings.. ;-;
OrangeJellyfish chapter 28 . 3/18
oh he's there alright...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 27 . 3/18
YES! fucking fix this shit! :D
OrangeJellyfish chapter 26 . 3/18
NO! NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO! I cried! TT~TT
OrangeJellyfish chapter 25 . 3/18
GOD DAMNIT! BITCH RUINED EVERY_FUCKING_THING! she should die and I should be the one to do that... *evil laughing*
OrangeJellyfish chapter 24 . 3/18
lol, I love Kakashi. XD
OrangeJellyfish chapter 23 . 3/18
aww~ I fan-girled so hard at the end! X)
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »