Reviews for All Eyes On You
ahans1b chapter 30 . 3/5
Awww...great story! Sweet ending! 3
emowoods205 chapter 30 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this book I just kinda wish this was mpreg so Naru could have babies but otherwise it twas fantastic keep writing your a great writer cx
Gold!
Pure gold.
There was a time when Sasuke thought Naruto had a fat ass... Where did it go?
Brenda992 chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Laugh ! Out ! Lourd !
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
What more can I say .Lol .
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
I love the fic.
sultrypickle chapter 30 . 8/10/2016
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was a bit awkward at times but it smoothed out and turned out pretty well considering it was the first of this kind you have wrote. My only complaint was the amount of gay slurs used by both Naruto and Kiba. I'm sure they didn't mean anything by them but I thought it was too much. Especially coming from a kid with a gay dad. I grew up with a gay mom and knew the kind of damage those words could do so it was hard seeing them used so casually.

I absolutely loved Kakashi and even doubly so when combined with Itachi! I would have loved to see even more of their antics LOL I loved how accepting Hinata was of the situation and that she and Naruto bonded and became best friends. (FYI Bone Fish is a pretty good restaurant. Their crab cakes are delicious if not over priced) Anyway, 20 Internet cookie and 3 virtual crunchy tacos. I look forward to reading your other works.
Twerk on Ice chapter 29 . 6/24/2016
love this. byE
GoTherka chapter 26 . 5/13/2016
Naruto... you are a fucking moron
GoTherka chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
Well I really don't get why Naruto just can't tell Sakura he can't go on a date with her, because he has a girlfriend... and I'm curious if Sakura is trying to let go of Sasuke and fall for someone else, or really just hopes to get Sasuke jealous (she can't be that thick, can she? xD).
GoTherka chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I also don't like Sakura, but oooh this will be interesting, I just know it. And Kakashi is just awesome, I love it when he is Naruto's father!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
It would've been better if Sasuke never knew until the end.. So I'm gonna lightly say this story kinda went too fast and just killed me on the inside to know some writers have no consideration for their readers. Well.. That was my first review on something that wasn't good nor bad.. But it did have potential at one point before losing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Why did you make naruto this.. Cliche..? He's kinda already off of his rocker at that age from my opinion. You know.. By cliche or even typical anime style guy. Perverted and whatnot. I'm gonna leave as I've seen this image far too many times with anime characters.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 30 . 3/19/2016