Reviews for All Eyes On You
Inkaugneato chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
The ending to this chapter, after Sasuke flops through the window, had to be the cutest thing EVER. It was so cuuute. OMG. It made me so happy and warm and bubbly inside. It was just so nice. I mean, it didn't have to be all romantic and crap. It just made me really happy.
Inkaugneato chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Kakashi was too great that last chapter with the camera. Hehehe.
Inkaugneato chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
And in the vast world of Kakashi, the quote really did help him appreciate him father when he plotted his death.

Don't we all do that? Hehehe.

Well, Sasuke would technically take Sakura, tie her up, throw her in the trunk of a car, and drive said car off of a cliff into the ocean.

So much threatening of death! Haha.
Inkaugneato chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
"Out!" Sasuke bellowed.

"Off!" Naruto snapped.

"Itachi!"

"Damn you, Uchiha!"

Hehehehehehehe. Your story will be the death of me, I swear it.

"Tell me something teme. How can you catch something when you weren't chasing it?"

The raven snorted, "It was chasing you."

I dunno. I just liked this part.

Sorry for randomness.
Inkaugneato chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
"And by that you mean?"

"Why he's half naked?"

"Coincidence."

"Why he's saying he's your girlfriend?"

"Delusional." Sasuke growled out.

Of course. Lol. Hehehe. More giggle fits for me.
Inkaugneato chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
"My hand would instinctively cut off my dick for my own sake," Naruto replied quickly.

Oh wow. Hehehe.
Inkaugneato chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
The blonde couldn't exactly explain his feelings towards the car, but if he wasn't posing as a girl, attending an all girl's privet school to win the heart of his secret crush; he'd walk right up to that car and hump it.

Hehehe. Your chapters always make me laugh.

Naruto's scream could be heard where Kiba had begun walking again two blocks away, as if his best friend was next to him.

"Ah, that's why we're burying him."

Poor Naruto~~~ Hehe.
Inkaugneato chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Hehehe. I love how they all just make the tie worse.

More crooked than before. Perfect.

It's so funny and I have no idea why.
Inkaugneato chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Kakashi was holding up two plastic shopping bags in his hands, a light frown etched on his face, "Did I scare you, Naruto-kun?"

"Did you kill him, dad? It's our only hope!"

HAHAHA. That's hysterical. This chapter was great, sooo funny!
kihlia chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
I jurt recently dug your story from someone's fave story i don't even remember who, and i was glad i found it!

I really really really really really and many more really love this story definately one of my favorite! I love your every chapters the humors the fluff the drama, everything. The ending is totally perfect for me it makes me happy and put a smile on my face...

Your such a wonderful author so please continue sharing your stories that makes every readers smile!

Thank you for an amazing story! _
deathgod-121 chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
man, this was wonderful! i actually remember reading this story some time ago but i dont think i ever finished it or it wasnt finished at the time, im not sure. im glad i got to finish reading it though, just like all your other stories it was wonderful. as for the whole spray paint thing. i dont know if you have heard about him, but there is a guy who does spray paint art, and holly crap is it ever cool. check him out, he is on youtube. user/spacepainter

check out the super fast one, your mind will explode! maybe...:D
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 30 . 6/22/2011
that was soo cute! i really liked it
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
sends u yummy cookies! I read it allllll an LO VED IT! hehehe
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
oh girl dont fret,this chappy was sweet..really..hahaha u worry too much!
MyFantasyEdward77 chapter 18 . 6/21/2011