Reviews for All Eyes On You
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh my goodness. This should be interesting. (snicker) Crystal
qurie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMG!( i really hate saying that, but o well) i love this story, i hope that u update soon, like 2morro, or...something, this story is good...and funny, but i had voted that u finish and then post...( i think...?)
God chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
i think you should have Kakashi fall for Iruka, that would be kawaii! And i liked how Kakashi is he's dad not iruka, but then again iruka wouldnt go with a plan like that. And since its the first chapter its good so far, nothing really poped out except the chapter thou. And i didnt sense that you hated Sakura because you discribed her like...normal. Not like sayinf ugly pink hair or anything. I get the feeling this is in Narutos POV, right? So it makes sense that you did that. Anywyas good chapter... I'll be watching out for more updates! Keep up thr good work.
Little-bit-missunderstood chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
oh fuck I love it oh and please update your other story. U know the one with the drugs and binjing.
Gone and forgoten chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh man this is awsome!
fhbaubrg800 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Do you know how frigging awesome this is? I LOVE CROSSDRESSING NARUTO! :nosebleeding: Was this the story you talked about before? O.o love it...

~mi