Reviews for The Road Less Travelled
only 90 more ;)
horse.dog.lotr.fantasy.girl chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
please update this!
sylvanius chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
These are all really good, I like the variety and the simplicity of the moments. Please update soon!
somepersonxP chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Hehe, these were fun to read. Well written and such variation makes me happy. update soon!
kin sedren chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
OMG YOU MUST WRITE MORE, I COMAND IT!
kin sedren chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OMG that was so AWSOME!
iryna chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I really enjoyed reading these. Can't wait for 11-15! :D
Eva chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Wow, this is really good. Please continue, I always enjoy your work. My paticular avourite was Months.

"Summer always returns."

So pretty!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
O nice! I really like this, it's like they're short and sweet. Like chocolates. :P

Keep it up!
Valentine'sNinja chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Finally Vince moves on! And hey, there's nothing wrong with liking soaps. They do tend to get tedious most of the time, but they're good for a laugh and drama. It was so funny to see Yuffie bawling over it. Still awesome and I can't wait to read the next set. Good luck with finals, since I can share the pain you're about to go through!

Joey
serenbach chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
I loved these again! I loved Yuffie's reaction to the soap, and them getting over their row. Looking forward to the next installment :)
Aveira chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I love reading anything you write, I always wish it was real. You should write a novel, it'd be a best seller the day it hit the shelf...I'd buy it and tell all my friends.
YACCBS chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Good luck on your exam, Lynn! Last one too eh, grats on finishing the semester. :D

Next time you go on a Yuffentine sketch spree I would love you forever if you made a sketch of Yuffie clutching a bewildered Vince whilst holding a milk carton. For some reason I find that the most adorable image ever.

Oh, and cactuar is spelled wrong, btw, but the awesomeness remains awesome. Looking forward to more.
JingYee chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
:D These were so fun to read! Sweet but not too mushy. x3 Excellent job.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I like it. Can't wait for more.