Reviews for Christmastime in the City
StBridget chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
I like the way you tied this story in with the previous.

But you're right, the ending isn't quite right, though it's fine. I don't know, maybe some tieback to the song and remembering Kate?
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
This was utterly sweet and soothing to the soul; one to be reread to savour the warmth of the moment.
serendipitous-15 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
That was a nice way to end this story, it's very true to both Ducky and Gibbs.
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Lovely.

Just lovely!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Very sweet!
losingmymind2 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! I can just see Tony as Santa, with all the time in the world for his little visitors.
serendipitous-15 chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I like Tony's chapter, I like the idea that he would spend Christmas dressed up as Santa at a pediatric ward of a a hospital. Oddly enough it doesn't seem to be out of character for him at all but that could just be because I've always suspected that people outside of NCIS see a totally different side of Tony.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Good, cause Tony's on his way to the hospital in "Dry Spell" and I need to find out what's with his shoulder.

This little chapter was bittersweet...

It is nice to think of Jethro surrounded by the spirits of those he loved and who loved him.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Oh, what a sweet chapter.

Lovely little chapter.
Kit chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Generally the term is 'Merry Christmas' as opposed to 'Happy Christmas', but I love the idea of Abby signing along as she sings. I wish we got to see more of her signing! :)
Musiclover14 chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Great chapter! I'm really liking these :)
fedexdd chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
this is freakin' awesome! why only 6?
2AM chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This is so funny, you totally cracked me up... and it's so much like ziva to just toss the thing into the trash! and the second one's really cute too!
Musiclover14 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Great job with these. Everyone is in character and I'd have to say that this is one of the best stories that you've written. Update soon :)
Bundibird chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Well done - that was really sweet. :) I love this sort of McAbby. just really sweet they're-not-actually-dating-but-the-attraction-is-so-clearly-there kind.

Question - when did they date? and for how long? Oh, and the revised version of 'Rule Number Eight' was much better. :)

Bundi