Reviews for After the Dust Settles
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Nice. Slightly out of character, but possible. I can't visualise Wilson doing this, but I think he might... Yeah. Liked it. Keep going.

Love,

Lady Merlin
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Great story. I was so pissed they didn't have more Wilson in that episode. Shouldn't he have been freaking out that his BEST FRIEND was being held by gunpoint! Your story has mollified me a bit. I really like that last part with House trying to justify him getting emotionally. *favs*
passionfornight chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was nice. I was waiting for someone to see the potential that was in "Last Resort" but no one else did which made me sad. What could be better then a hostage situation? That is the perfect thing to cause suppressed feelings to come out.
Kizmet chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I liked this one a lot. You addressed a lot of things that have been left at loose ends in the show and did it without getting anyone too OOC (ah, alcohol, such a great way of allowing people to say things they'd normally keep bottled up).
Max Gat chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Brilliant stuff!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
...

I absolutely loved this so much. And I love how this can be taken in a friendship sort of way or pre-slash.

akljdfs seriously speechless over here.

Your writing was absolutely amazing.

Love love love love love it!

House is such a deep character and its so hard to get into his head. You've done a marvelous job of it!
chaini chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
i liked this story. it was very well written and i think you did a good job with keeping house in character despite the awkward situation he was in. it was good.