Reviews for Harry's Different
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Loved this. Many authors do the whole protective-Ron-over-Ginny, but this is the first to do protective-Ron-over-Harry, and to be honest I don't know why I never thought about it! :)
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You deserve MAJOR brownie points for your portrayal of Ron. It's such a relief to find a fic where he isn't the token comic relief or immature prat, the roles which most other writers saddle him with. I loved seeing his concern for both Ginny and Harry. It was heartwarming to find him so mature. Great work!
Addicted2snickers chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow! That was really good. I was searching stories like this and looks like I found one I was hoping for! Keep on writing!

Addicted2snickers
SugarQuill92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cute kinda quirky but slightly generic
Lilynette chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved it, thank you for sharing! I especially loved the "He's still learning how to love" bit, and that one : "Don't hurt him. I'm serious. Because if you do, I'm not sure I'll forgive you, even if he does."
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so beautiful, it made me cry.
TheLuna chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
:D I love this! I love that he showed his protectiveness of Harry and not just Ginny _

~Luna
Lynsie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
"The 'don't you dare hurt my brother speech,' Ginny."

3 LOVED THIS LINE! :D

I love how it shows the side of Ron that is protective of Harry as well, not just the side that is protective off Ginny(: and it really explains the feelings between the boys.

I LOVE IT! :D 3
567573 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG! I LOVED this! Just adorable! I especially loved the part about the Dursleys (when he said "...and I'm not entirely sure they don't beat him either" - I thought it was very true, and in-character, which is tough to do when talking about abuse.) and the end!

Brilliant job!
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
very awesome!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
What a wonderful story! I've never read anything like it, but I can definitely see it as a "missing scene" in the novels. I think the best line was the bit about "...I can't guarantee we'd all take your side, either." I so like it when Ron's emotional range overflows from that teaspoon... ;-)
Kes chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love it. I really really love it.

Thanks D
Runey9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was a beautiful piece.

I love Ron and Harry's friendship and this really shows it wonderfully.

Thank you for writing. D
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was one of the finest, most touching story I've ever read. That story was champion. Chief. Number one. Super. Transcendant. It was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.

-Bittersweetx