Reviews for Exit Interview
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You write Goyle excedingly well and made me laugh when I read his confession and his realization that he'd probably said the most at that moment that he's ever said in his entire Howarts career! Well done. I especially enjoyed your version of Professor McGonagall.
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really like this there is hardly any Gregory Goyle stories and I think he is a really interesting character.

Thanks for posting the story xx
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was a great look inside Goyle's head. His character, along with Crabbe, just fascinate me sometimes. I really liked the way you've written him. Great job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I'm amazed that McGonagall wanted to talk to Goyle at all-given in canon how quickly she wanted to get rid of all the Slytherins after one stupid remark by Pansy Parkinson, I'm surprised she thought one of the Snakes could make a choice like that. Then again, a year with the Carrows around would change anybody.

Good one-shot.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I don't think I've ever read a story about Goyle before - excellent job; he's just the way I imagine he would be, had we ever seen inside his head before. McGonagall is fine, too.
ctc chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
interesting... not many stories about gregory