Reviews for A Fresh Start
Jack Moore chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
really fun to read thanks.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awww! So cute! Love it!
beautifulwords chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Very nice!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Gah, this was so good! I loved it loved it lovvvveedddd ittttt! It was intense, yet sweet, and I think the taking-her-home ending was a little premature for this fic, but I don't mind it, either. Great job! I love it :)
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i loved this fic! :D
ErinFabu chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, I lovvvve this. Such a great character sketch of them both. And I've always loved the idea of Rose being particularly close with James.
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very cute!

Megan :)
wisegirl2772 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
omg... this is the story I have been looking for! yes! I loved it! absolutely loved it! AMAZING!
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Amazing. I especially like the little details you puut in there - like Louis at the beginning or the part with James and that girl - they make it seem very realistic.
Haylie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Your story was featured on a wonderful podcast called Spellcast. I am truly sorry if someone or many people have already told you this and me bringing it up is obnoxious but if you haven't already, you should really check it out because the hosts talk about what they did and didn't like about it after it is read out loud. I for one love this story and, could never write something so grand.
AideenK chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
nice

some flashbacks would fit in nicely here though
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh, good start! Rose doesn't strike me at someone who would let House or family prejudice make her dislike someone or not listen to them when they had something important to say, and Scorpius sounds like a decent enough guy. Hope to see more of this one.
rileyluvr13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was good! The interaction between Rose and Scorpius was just perfect. I wish you could've given more background on their past together, and developed the emotions and change-of-heart between when Rose was so mad at Scorpius to when they were kissing. But oh well, this is still good without that.

A nice Rose/Scorpius one-shot. Good job! :)
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aww! Such a well written story... I loved reading the little flirtation bits
hunnyx chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this is really good!

i liked the way you described priscilla as a slut without really saying it

]] really really amazing story