Reviews for Past and Present Collide
Country2776 chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I read this story and thunder in sucession and I loved it I hope you write the epilogue one day
NatesMama chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Lovely. Any chance you'll be finishing this one?
nedra1212 chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Just wondered about the last chappie? I read both of your "Bad Blake" stories just this weekend, and would love to know how you write the ending. If you don't finish, I'll just finish it in my head :) thanks for sharing your talent!
Kayla chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
AW, this was very poignant, but loved the moment of levity when Booth informs Brennan that they are not having sex, too funny. So them. Lovely chaptyer, very emotional, Booth is so selfless and comforting at the end when he commends Blake for being there for her...
BandBfan chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
hi there,
have read all 13 chapters in one morning...couldn't stop ...much to my kids chagrin! Really liked how you tapped into the total feel of B&B, almost felt like I could see this on screen! Please I need to know the ending! Hope you update soon!
Nicole chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
Er... hi. This is one of the most amazing Bones fics I've ever read, and in the last chap, at the end note, you said "It has become my own personal mission to finish this story. One more chapter left . . . just to wrap things up nicely." and it's been 6 months... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE FINISH IT! [/yell] LOL Seriously, this is so amazing, and I need the conclusion!
aracely6 chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
great chapter please update soon
Aching Bones chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
Hi there,

At least Blake can see the truth...she is meant to be with Booth...Olivia is a cold fish! Glad that she will be in prison along with the other two for a long time to come...

Looking forward to more...

bookwormlady chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Thank you for not abandoning us!
jacklynvt11 chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
That was a nice chapter. I liked it. I am glad that you got rid of Blake. Very nice way of approaching the ending. I like what you had Brenann say at the end. Cant wait to see how it ends. Will miss it. Great job. :)
Nedra1212 chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Okay, this story (and Thunder) are awesome! And this one is too good to remain unfinished. I know it must be hard to focus on writing but hope you can make BB happy in this one! THanks for sharing and PPS!
iamladyliberty chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
arg! please please please help calm my now turned with tension stomach by coming back and finishing this one as soon as you can. i feel some measure of calm with booth in the cabin, but damn woman, you write some good suspense that feels oh too real, oh too plausible.

both of these pieces are amazing, thank you so much for writing!
Mac chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
I am enjoying this story I hope you update soon please.
Thumper5 chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
I REALLY hope you update this soon! Excellent story!
saragillie chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
I want to say "How can you do this to the characters?" but actually I've done something just as bad in one of my stories. Still, I hope you'll continue soon, because it's not okay to leave them this way.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »