Reviews for White Wine and Lacy Underwear
Phoenix-chick12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Stunning, beautiful and heartbreaking. Much love for your writing! :)
zivaharknessBADWOLF chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this one, it is exactly the weay that he should say i love you. another chapeter? maybe where cameron admitts her undying love for him?
AvidObserver chapter 1 . 3/30/2009

aah chase
goldiloks chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
(i read the original version on your LJ, so i'm sorry if something's different here. i didn't comment on there 'cause i don't have an account.)

this was... so perfect. i usually don't read chameron fics. they always seem like fairly 2-dementional characters, so i usually like them indvidualy paired up with a more complex character (e.g. house). but this... i don't think there are even words to describe. at the line, "“It’s okay,” he murmurs a final time, and just before losing all coherent thought in orgasm, Cameron has the brief realization that he’s crying, too.", my heart contorted into shapes i've never felt it assume before. and that's saying a whole lot.

sometimes this site feels like my shrink or something. whatever i'm feeling, whatever i need to feel, i know i can find it here. this fic was exactly what i needed right now. thank you for writing it.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Huh. Nice job, I quite like this even though I normally hate PWP. KNow why? This wasn't PWP. :D Good job.
JBLovesSharks chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
can i just say that that was SO good. Not hot or anything, cause of the intent and emotions, but so well written. Better than your stand of the mill PWP. I hope you write more of these types of fics. :)
opals chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Have I told you that you're my favorite Chase/Cam author? Well, you are. The way you weave the emotion and the angst into the story makes the sexy parts even hotter. Amazing.