Reviews for Humbug
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw :D That was sweet, I love hedgehogs, and this fic. Quite in-character, I lol'd at

"Foreman snorted, 'You decorated his office, didn't you? Explains why he didn't rip them down like he did with Kutner's.'"
Cathar chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww, hedgehogs are so cute! Very thoughtful of Cameron.
CatrienStardust chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Fantasic story... The whole headgehog idea was absolutly adorable! Great writing, also. I applaud you.

My only issue was that I wanted to know what he got her!

Keep writing, please!
Jubilee7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
It's GREAT! and very cute X)

I love House in tracking mode. Also, thank you very much for HouseCam goodness in season 5! I'm a little desperate over the lack of Cameron (especially HouseCam) in season 5. I more or less dropped after season 3 but I keep myself updated. I read a summary of 'Joy to the world' and it doesn't mention Cameron once! Was she even in there? :( I'm horrified at the increasing HouseCuddy too X(

Btw we had an hedgehog in our garden the summer before last. We took care of it but didn't adopt it. It was really cute. I miss the softness of its belly!

Er... sorry for blabbering. I love your story, very funny (House's 'Save it' is awsome!), very well written and fluid, just great!

wish you all the best :)

Jube
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG, I want a hedgehog now too! So cute!

Koneka
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
You should contiue. Good start there...
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
What a wonderful christmas story!
g.halstead chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I wish.

How this story could even be possibly remotely true..

anw, great job on the write up, not too fluffy - just perfect.

regards.

halstead
Limaccia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love it, it's so cute! And such a perfect gift for House!

Keep up the good work in turning spoilers or certain scenes into Hameron. I refuse to lose my faith. I will endure w/ teeth clenched all the icky stuff from Season 5, just like I did w/ Seasons 3 & 4. There's still Seasons 6 & 7 to turn things around!
Marita28 forgot my password chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow that was awesome... you rock! you managed to turn a "huddy" spoiler to a hameron fanfic... loved it.i just wish that would happen next weeks episode.!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love hedgehogs, they're so cute. And unfortunately the most common roadkill. Poor little things, they definitely don't deserve such fates.

loved this fic, though I demand a second part, in which House and Cameron get together and are a romantically involved couple.

You know, the show only has pairings anymore that freak you right out. Amazing that one show has all the pairings I hate with a passion and not a single one I'd like: Huddy, Chameron and now Foreman/13. Btw., did you notice that all pairings have the starting letter of the male's name's first letter and then the rest is the female's family name?
Chikory chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Haha. That was very good. You write well and are very good at keeping everyone in character. I also like your comment about Foreman and Thirteen. I never thought of it quite like that, but thinking back to last week's episode I can see something in it.

I want a hedgehog now... :o)