Reviews for Fame and Infamy
The Writer Es chapter 1 . 3/12
May I stud gets a beta reader? I really do like this story, but good Cranmer makes it easier to follow :)
Akela Victoire chapter 24 . 11/25/2011
I know it has been a while since you updated this story,but I really enjoyed reading it. I know it is highly unlikely for you to update again but I really hope you do someday...
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
UPDATE! I know I was too lazy to log in, But I still love this! That's my real Pinname BTW.
PhanDoll chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Please FINISH! DX
anonymous chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
FINALLY THEY ARE IN MALIBU! Who makes the reader wait NINE CHAPTERS for the plot to start up?

And the ever-changing POVs are getting annoying.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 4/22/2010
Cool story, although I kinda liked the original better. . . It's getting good though! Keep right on going!
Jiyle chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
When will Miley and the others find out Danny 'Fonten' is Danny Phantom? Update ASAP
DjSammey33 chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
Wow I feel really bad for the Danny in Dan's time line. That had to hurt and Lilly is digging where she shouldn't. Great chapter!

DjSammey33
MiaMoore889 chapter 24 . 3/6/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait till the next. Is Lilly gonna find out his real last name? Please update!

Mia
Luiz4200 chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
Did Lily find out? I can see someone who knows about Miley being Hannah understanding given why Miley didn't accept Lily's invitation to watch a Hannah concert at the series beginning. As for the jocks, I can picture the moment the truth is out. "Before knowing about me being Phantom, the Amity Park jocks also bullied me and that's why I hate you guys. You did nothing to change that." He'd say. Please update.
Wintermoth chapter 24 . 3/3/2010
Actually, my cold has returned with a vengeance e.e

I'm glad you updated again, though, I'm sorry to say...It took me a second to remember this story. It's been so long.
Em Phantom chapter 24 . 3/3/2010
Hello again! Long time no see, ne? ;) Anyway, nice chapter. Let's see how the plot turns out now.

-Emily
MiaMoore889 chapter 23 . 11/29/2009
Good chapter. I really wanna know what Danny's thinking all this crazyness. Please update soon. have a long danny point of view next time too...please?

Mia
Felicity chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
Brilliant
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 11/24/2009
I'm confused. Wasn't Vlad already exposed? How come he can give interviews? And I'm shocked at this new bit on Miley's Mom's death. Please update.