Reviews for Descended
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
ahh! since its been like forever! are you going to update descended I love it soooo much! plz reply or pm me! :D

~GBZ~
bundysarah chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
love it!
twin of a twin chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
that's ok I mean I LOVED THIS!1 but I understand and wish u the best of luck in ur skool
goldeneyes123 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
ONE WORD WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
aw...im sad now...I NEED A DAVID HUG!-sobs-
Olympiangirl chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Aww...

That's OK. I understand.
Pixie Not A Fairy chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
:( Le gasp! I love this story! :)
dahlingrae chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Oh. please, please, please! Start up this story again at least! I LOVE it! Night World is so amazing! Seriously! so someone else adopted my other favorite of yours Ali Di Angel! So please continue this one at least! Please! I seriously LOVE it! So amazingly fatastic!
dahlingrae chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Haha. Wow. Once I saw Circle Daybreak my first thought was HAS SHE READ THE Night World BOOKS! OME! Haha. But I absolutley love those books! So, Ima stop this review and get back to reading! Ciao! Haha(I ain't italian, it just fun to say)
Bonham Carter chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Gah! It's on hiatus!
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
whoa this is interesting
steph0123 chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
i really like this chapter, but i don't like how bella compared edward to being like a brother...it seemed a little creepy. i can't wait for the next chapter.

steph
evaa shilo chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
kool!

update soon
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Wow! Cliffy! Please update soon! The story is awesome. :-)

-ILoveReadingAndWriting
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Awe, that chapter just made me wanna cry *sniffle*. It was really heartbreaking, but good none the less :). Hope the next one comes soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »