Reviews for Running Return
I enjoyed reading it. :)
StoryMaker7 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
that was cute.
coli narago chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ahh, that was sweet. I loved it. I've always liked Leatherhead. He's my favorite character. :D And his dialogue was right on he mark, too. He doesn't have the same casual speech the turtles have. He reminds me of Usagi, kind of. Sorta. Nope, forget I said that, lol.

RubyDracoGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010

Awesome one-shot!
Mark chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Will there be another Leatherhead fic? A sequel to this story perhaps?
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
O.O -bawls- poor leatherhead... he's one of my top fav characters...he's a real gentle giant, like most of the characters that I'm seemingly good at. Good story!
ahming chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I found you! *Glomp* I was like, "hey that penname looks familiar-HEYIKNOWYOU!"

Yay for Leatherhead! I seriously can't get over the fact that they push him to the side so much, I mean, more so than the other characters. You got to get a nice feel for him in like, 3 episodes, got to really like the guy, and then POOF. He's gone. What's up with THAT?

Anyway, this was really cute, and I like that you explained he'd been taking care of Klunk. I always wondered about that. You'd figure, if someone didn't, he'd run away when his owners didn't come back, yeah?

Anyway, I didn't see any spelling errors, nothing looked out of place- it was fantastic. :]
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I'll have you know that the sheer, blinding cuteness of this fanfiction made my eyeballs fall out of their sockets. And then they burst into flames from the awesome that radiated off my computer screen from this fanfiction.

The only thing I love more than Donatello is Leatherhead. And together they are an adoreable force to be reckoned with. Especially with angst and a good cry thrown in.

Really, I love what you've done with this. It saddens me to no end that they haven't yet brought LH into the new season, even with his god-awful new design that makes small children cry. But I adore your take on what he's been doing for the year the turtles have been gone. It's so wonderful it makes me fear how he'll really be treated when he returns in the show. I'm honestly not expecting much from 4kids, but meh, what can ya do? At least when that happens I can re-read this wonderful piece and save myself from rotting in some dark corner to plot the deaths of certain tv producers. D

Sorry then for my ramblings. Again, great story. Tis gladly fav'ed. _
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really loved this. I've been waiting for "Back To The Sewers" to address the one-year absence of the turtles in terms of how it affected Leatherhead (and Klunk!) but it looks like I'm due for disappointment. This fic, however, really made up for it - and I loved how you put the whole secondary mutation into poor LH's nightmares - after all, that would have been one of the last times he saw the Turtles before they disappeared, and it would certainly have been the one that made the biggest impression on his mind. I think you captured Leatherhead's character and speech patterns beautifully, and I enjoyed this fic very much! I hope you write more!
Deana chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh this was very nicely done! That's a bummer that the eps aren't showing in the UK, but all you have to do is go on youtube. Every ep of this season has been uploaded there! ;)