Reviews for The CEO Vs the Mean Girls
YukiGirl21 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
huh, this is what i would exactly imagine what Kaiba would act like in a Mean Girls school...though i feel sorry for Abagail. will he fall in love in the process? please make more chapters!
pixeljam chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Hey, just wondering, are you ever going to finish this? Cause I want more! I'm a rabid Seto Kaiba fan and I love your style! Please continue this!
Twilight Rose Witch chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
This is really good with how Kaiba acts in your face plastics, even though it's been three years plz update soon
Digimon Emperor X chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Regina might wanna think this through...

(A): Sure, Regina is known for her mean streak, BUT: Kaiba is notoriously known for his vicious streak.

(B): Regina has very limited material... BUT: once again, Kaiba can be sarcastic, very harsh and he knows how to go "below the belt" with insults.

(C): Regina may have everyone in school fooled and may have the ability to get herself out of some bad jams... BUT: "The Dirtiest Player in the Business" knows a thing or two about revenge and I don't think Yugi needs to remind us of that cruelty streak Kaiba has.

(D): Regina has limited resorces... BUT: Kaiba has mob-like connections to get what he wants done. So advantage: Seto Kaiba!
Digimon Emperor X chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
"I have my ways" Kaiba says... Of course he does! He's "The Dirtiest Player in the Buisness." Mollala High is never gonna be the same again!

Kaiba is gonna declare war on the Plastics, why not bring Kaiba's Corperation into it?
Digimon Emperor X chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
There is one person who can outwit and outsmart those damned Plastics. "The Dirtiest Player in the Business" Seto Kaiba. I can only say this Regina George; you better watch yourself 'cause Seto Kaiba is commin' to Town and he's not someone to mess with!
Isis Kaiton chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Awesome story so far! I haven't seen the movie Mean Girls in a while, but this is bringing it all back. You're a brilliant writer and your fic is such a pleasure to read. I will definitely check out your others. I also think it's really neat how you put yourself in the story (or a reflection of yourself, at least), it'll give a whole new depth to Abigail's character. I hope you still plan on continuing this!

I found your stories while I was looking through my reviewers' profiles. Well written fics are so hard to find, so I'm glad I found you. And I hope you're still enjoying my story too! )
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Aw in character up till he yelled about his past. I did enjoy the bit before, made me laugh. The email made me cringe. I keep thinking Devin is Duke Devlin, and his describtion is close to Seto's.

"Often he would lock eyes with a guy and give him a cool smirk, and whenever he passed by a girl, he would give her a" You don't have anything more.

I did like the describtion of him in the beginning. Of course he'd have his label and he decided to go with the purple one. And the whole rest of his outfit. Awesome.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I kept laughing when they talked about Seto. Looking like a nerd? Na. Nice and sweet? Uh-huh. Helpful? HA! Hottie? Yes, definatly. Poetry? Ha, good luck!

I just had to look at this. Don't know if I'll like when he comes in.

Wait a nerd is going to ask Seto for fashion advice? Ah, maybe not the best thing.

This could go really bad...
journey maker chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I absolutely love this story.. Seto is really having a great time making enemies isn't he? Please update when you can..
Gin-Nee chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I hate to point this out but it's just some silly comment ... Kaiba wouldn't go after a girl like that. Heck, I want to know how he can go to high school and run a company? *that's in the show so don't worry about that* So how would he chase after a girl, go to school, run a company and take care of Mokuba? Well, I hope I didn't offend u in anyway but that's a twick of OOCness there ... I would have had her run into him herself and let Seto and ur OC gradually get to know each other then start liking each other ... like she could do something to help him with his company! Regina can still get jealous and do all this mean and nasty stuff to her but yeah ...
journey maker chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I love how Kaiba told Regina off, bet that was the first time anyone did that.. I laughed when Aaron tried to get Seto's attention and he told him off too. I hope that Regina doesn't try to make things hard on Abigail.. I love reading this story.. Please update when you can...
journey maker chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I really like this story. I wonder what they're going to do when they find out who the new student is? Please update when you can.
Gin-Nee chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hmm ... It's interesting (though I didn't like the movie Mean Girls but that has nothing to do with this .) I think it's good and as u go along you'll improve ... I'll be looking at this.