Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
therocketscientist chapter 10 . 7/4
Great story! I love the idea of Tony solving the case from afar.

I'm glad that Tony calmed down enough to see where Gibbs was coming from. Kate and McGee can count themselves lucky that Tony has a forgiving heart. Given that what they did was illegal, they could have found themselves jobless, security-clearance-less, and up on charges. Though how long they'll pay heed to what they learned is anybody's guess!
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 3/11
Great story!
AnnaKeating chapter 10 . 1/25
Thank you very much for this Story, it has been a great read! Wish there was more of it ;-)
bjq chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
love it
Lentilles chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
That was a lovely story. I especially liked the defense system which isn't a defense system, Tony having no clue on what's the hell is going on, Abby hugging him and the paperwork being done.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
Great read
I enjoyed the look into Tony's past
Great job
Kudos
Blade
NYPDBURN07 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story and the pranks Tony and Abby did!
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
I really enjoyed this. Tony really doesn't get the credit he deserves. Incredible job!
flower pot girl chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Welcome to the real world.
Kalmia chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I enjoyed it...though I wouldn't have minded them getting caught by 'cyber crimes' for their hacking...

I agree w/ 'Guest', the reviewer Saissa does seem to hate Tony, and by association, your story. I truly don't understand why some people feel they have the right to badger a writer simply because the story isn't what they want to read. Thing is, if someone left repeated negative reviews on one story, he/she has likely badgered/bullied other writers as well. Personally, I'm a Tony fan, but I've read Tim-centric stories as well. If I truly didn't like what I was reading, I just hit the back button. I mean, what's the point of hating on a story or writer? It's not like they're going to all of a sudden change the direction of their story. (Sigh)

Just wanted to comment on that; I've seen a lot of 'bullying' in this fandom. I usually read in another one, and such reviews are really rare there.
Kalmia chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Kate - worst profiler ever...Ari had 'kind eyes' ?! It's no wonder she's got Tony totally wrong.

If they're digging in Tony's file, they'll do it again to someone else, unless there are consequences. And Kate was already fired from the Secret Service, so she should be extra careful about her behavior and antics. Her judgment is questionable, at best.