Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
Lentilles chapter 10 . 5/21
That was a lovely story. I especially liked the defense system which isn't a defense system, Tony having no clue on what's the hell is going on, Abby hugging him and the paperwork being done.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 5/9
Great read
I enjoyed the look into Tony's past
Great job
NYPDBURN07 chapter 10 . 4/26
I loved this story and the pranks Tony and Abby did!
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/9
I really enjoyed this. Tony really doesn't get the credit he deserves. Incredible job!
flower pot girl chapter 10 . 3/26
A great story.
M. Louise E chapter 10 . 1/11
Awesome wonderful story. I enjoyed it. :D
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Welcome to the real world.
Kalmia chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
I enjoyed it...though I wouldn't have minded them getting caught by 'cyber crimes' for their hacking...

I agree w/ 'Guest', the reviewer Saissa does seem to hate Tony, and by association, your story. I truly don't understand why some people feel they have the right to badger a writer simply because the story isn't what they want to read. Thing is, if someone left repeated negative reviews on one story, he/she has likely badgered/bullied other writers as well. Personally, I'm a Tony fan, but I've read Tim-centric stories as well. If I truly didn't like what I was reading, I just hit the back button. I mean, what's the point of hating on a story or writer? It's not like they're going to all of a sudden change the direction of their story. (Sigh)

Just wanted to comment on that; I've seen a lot of 'bullying' in this fandom. I usually read in another one, and such reviews are really rare there.
Kalmia chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Kate - worst profiler ever...Ari had 'kind eyes' ?! It's no wonder she's got Tony totally wrong.

If they're digging in Tony's file, they'll do it again to someone else, unless there are consequences. And Kate was already fired from the Secret Service, so she should be extra careful about her behavior and antics. Her judgment is questionable, at best.
Kalmia chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I can only hope they learn a few things, enough to turn around their lack of respect for Tony. I can also hope that they actually get in trouble for hacking into his personnel file. Anywhere I've ever worked, those are considered highly private and confidential.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
loved it more please
lazybum89 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Great story! :-)
lmill123 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
You know Tim cleared the computer when he turned it off so no one would see that they had excessed someone's files. If Tony was so dumb when it comes to computers then why could he pull up what was last excessed on it after hitting just a few keys. That tells you he knows a lot more that he lets on