Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
serendipitous-15 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Loved the ending, it's probably a good thing that Tony and Abby decided to not go all out considering how you said that they made an agent transferred to Gibbs' team request a transfer to some place else. I've always wondered how Tony managed to get all the paperwork done, I assume there's a lot seeing as it is a federal agency and the bureaucracy in federal agencies is legendary, I guess that after so many years he's worked out an efficient system. It was nice of Tony to finish the paperwork for them but correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Tony not have neat handwriting? I seem to remember an episode back in season one where Gibbs made him redo the report because he couldn't read Tony's chicken scratch.

P.S. Hope you had a great birthday!
sakurablue13 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
the pranks Tony gave his two juniors were pure brilliant

and completely hilarious! ROTFL
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
that was fantastic! my stomach hurts from laughing so much, but I think it was really neat the way you ended with Tony doing their paperwork for them, I really like Tony and even though I don't know how I would react if I had to work with the frat boy personality ever day, I can honestly say that I love him as a character!
ShayaSar chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Oh thank you for this story! It was just brilliant and the last chapter had me laughing so hard! Finally a story that shows a competent Tony. I loved how you put all the tiny bits we know about him in the story! And respect for making this story somewhat centered around Tony without him being actually there LOL I really enjoyed the read.
Mokibobolink chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Fantastic! I love a competent Tony and watching McGee and Kate figure that out was great. The ending was perfect, Tony doing all the paperwork for them.

Also wanted to say I really liked the little "clips" from the show (in the form of quotes) at the beginning of each chapter. Very nice touch.
Mokibobolink chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
love it! love it! love it! Only up to chapter 8 now and darnit I have to stop cuz I have to get back to work. Just wanted to say I'm getting the biggest kick out of this story. I love McGee and Kate discovering what Tony did to get on the team. I also love Tony solving the crime all on his own.

Oh and I totally knew who Tony called. I just didn't know why. Great work with the telling of the story in the lab going on with the flashbacks to the actual story at the same time.

Can't wait to read the rest. :o)
Tig chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed this story and was sad to see it end. You got their characters nailed right esp Kates attitude. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
GreenEyes09 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
Wonderful story. I loved it.
Mokibobolink chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Only up to chapter 3 of this so far but just had to pause and say how much I'm enjoying it. I loved the point you made about Tony and Gibbs being the only two agents on the team when Kate met them. Very interesting to think about and wonder why/how that occurred.

I'm now intrigued... :o)
Dani chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Happy B-Day, and many returns of the day! Great last chapter - sorry I didn't e-mail before, but I was on Spring Break (cheers!). I don't think I even answered my phone...

Anyways, as I said, I really like how you characterize Tony. I am looking forward to seeing your new story - but don't work too hard - we (speaking for all your many readers) don't want you to burn out. Have a holiday and then come back and crack the whip... Or better yet, let Tony do it! :)p
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
i heart Tony!

and it totally serves Kate and Tim right

hmph

LOVED IT!

Phoenix414 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it is a good one for you. You story was fantastic, can't wait to read more stuff from you. I really enjoyed reading this one! :)
Jethro25 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
Very solid ending. I really enjoyed this story. Hope to see more from you soon, G
supergirl3684 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
i thought it was the best! great story!
Kris chapter 10 . 3/17/2009