Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
Trinity Destler chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Loving this story. Nit pick for this chapter, I know it's minor, but Tony is 6'2" and his birthday is July 8, 1972.
newgal chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
I love this. great job.
fandroid chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
In honest opinion, the initial chapters seemed shallow and the portrayal of the team and plot thin, but as the storyline was outlined things fell into place. As far as DiNozzo's character - great job.

Gibbs' take on the humor was great.

And the last chapter - fabulous.

All in all, a very entertaining and insightful piece of work. That really might be how things went.
a marvel chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Good story so far, i wasn't going to review but you asked nicely so here it is:

I've only read the first chapter and it seems pretty good. Having said that i doubt that Dinozzo does extra work although it is an interesting idea. Also i doubt Gibbs would care much for paper work which would actually be why Tony, who doesnt do any/much is so valued. Good story though and realistic (or as realistic as something can be when its about a TV show). Just one more thing maybe you could have written, when Abby and Ducky were getting into the elevator by themselves that Ducky did that chuckle thing. Still all of the above is nit picking and good job.
Dear Spiderman chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
"Work smarter, not harder, Katie."

Incredible work of fic.
Lerrinus chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
*applause* I think this is your best NCIS story so far, please keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more of your work! :-D
li'lmissnitpick chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
what an excellent, well-written story! we often don't get too much depth to tony's character and this is a nice change. good work.
FanfictionjunkieDK chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
This is such a wonderful story and it's so funny and detailed it's easy to read. I swallowed the whole thing in not even an hour - it was a nice rendevouz with Kate, I haven't read any stories with her for a long while, so it was nice to see her alive and judgmental towards Tony again.

I'm definitely favoriting this and will always think of this as one of the best NCIS stories I've read.

Thanks for sharing your gift - despite all the catastrophies you've encountered during its birh. LOL.

FanfictionJunkieDK
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
hehe i was laughing all the way through that last chapter :) it was a great story. Thank you for the story :)
FenrisSchafer chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
This is really good and I like the study in to Tony's character. I can't wait to read more of your stuff keep up the good work.
SparklingCatseye chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
great ending to a wonderful story! i loved reading it! thanks...
Azamiko chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Great fic. XD
serendipitous-15 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Loved the ending, it's probably a good thing that Tony and Abby decided to not go all out considering how you said that they made an agent transferred to Gibbs' team request a transfer to some place else. I've always wondered how Tony managed to get all the paperwork done, I assume there's a lot seeing as it is a federal agency and the bureaucracy in federal agencies is legendary, I guess that after so many years he's worked out an efficient system. It was nice of Tony to finish the paperwork for them but correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Tony not have neat handwriting? I seem to remember an episode back in season one where Gibbs made him redo the report because he couldn't read Tony's chicken scratch.

P.S. Hope you had a great birthday!
sakurablue13 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
the pranks Tony gave his two juniors were pure brilliant

and completely hilarious! ROTFL
Hermione's Shadow chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
that was fantastic! my stomach hurts from laughing so much, but I think it was really neat the way you ended with Tony doing their paperwork for them, I really like Tony and even though I don't know how I would react if I had to work with the frat boy personality ever day, I can honestly say that I love him as a character!
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »