Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
Good point about the first case where they meet Kate, I didn't even think about that...really does speak a lot about Tony's skills. I do agree with you that the frat boy thing is a mask.

Good for Gibs to allow them to get the info they need to respect Tony, it took me a few episodes but I did learnt to respect his place in the end.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
Nice to see Tony catching the obvious, he's pretty good at that and it's been shown in the show too...like that one episode with the secret Marine paintball club where he had them look for a computer genius in the group
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Nice build up, can't what to see where it goes
therocketscientist chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Great story! I love the idea of Tony solving the case from afar.

I'm glad that Tony calmed down enough to see where Gibbs was coming from. Kate and McGee can count themselves lucky that Tony has a forgiving heart. Given that what they did was illegal, they could have found themselves jobless, security-clearance-less, and up on charges. Though how long they'll pay heed to what they learned is anybody's guess!
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Great story!
AnnaKeating chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Thank you very much for this Story, it has been a great read! Wish there was more of it ;-)
bjq chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
love it
Lentilles chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
That was a lovely story. I especially liked the defense system which isn't a defense system, Tony having no clue on what's the hell is going on, Abby hugging him and the paperwork being done.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
Great read
I enjoyed the look into Tony's past
Great job
Kudos
Blade
NYPDBURN07 chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story and the pranks Tony and Abby did!
Storm77 chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
I really enjoyed this. Tony really doesn't get the credit he deserves. Incredible job!
flower pot girl chapter 10 . 3/26/2015