Reviews for Smarter, Not Harder
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very good so far...you have my attention!

Can't wait to read more.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great start to this story! On the show only Gibbs, Abby and Ducky see the real DiNozzo. The rest see only what he wants them to see the silly oldest living frat boy. Looking forward to seeing Kate and McGee get an education about all that Tony takes care of that they don't see. Especially buffering them from Gibbs temper. Look forward to your updates.
Leigh chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love the story. Awesome idea. Keep going. and the title is very true.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm definitely looking forward to more of this story! It's true that Tony has to be hiding hidden talents. He survived working alone with Gibbs. You know Gibbs doesn't deal with the triplicate beauracracy a government agency would require. Tony downplays his intelligence. Gibbs lets him. Their version of good cop / bad cop. I like your take on it so far. Great premise.

Thanks for sharing.
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved the first chapter. I always figured the senior field agent must do extra work and I am so glad you included it in this story. I can't wait to find out what Kate and McGee find out about Tony.
Kris chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very promising.
Cwam chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I like the premise of the story, good first chapter. Update soon!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Interesting start, I'd love to see where you go with it.

Kira
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Looking forward to the next chapter. I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

The Swordsman
Gabbyfan923 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm excited to read more!
SmileyAddy chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
update soon
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
good start. I look forward to more. :)
Dani chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh, you so have to update this! Pretty please! I hope McGee and Kate get their socks knocked off... nothing in particular against them, but they so have this coming.
moolol chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
ooh this is gonna be good. Can't wait until the next xhapter :)
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40