Reviews for Truth or Dare a day with the Cullens
Shawna chapter 27 . 2/27
Another great chapter. This story is cool! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 26 . 2/27
Another great chapter. This story is so cool! Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 25 . 2/27
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 24 . 2/27
Ooo! Drama in the classroom! Nice! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 23 . 2/27
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 22 . 2/27
Another great chapter. So hilarious to picture a bunch of old people drunk by vampires! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 21 . 2/27
Another great chapter. This story is great. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 20 . 2/27
Another great chapter. Wow! Alice was a little firecracker when she defended that little girl! Way to go Alice! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 19 . 2/27
Another great chapter. I'm surprised they started laughing when they heard their punishments. I expected them to start protesting loudly, but you surprised me! Way to go!
Shawna chapter 18 . 2/27
OOO! Bella and the Cullens all got arrested by Charlie! I wonder how Carlisle and Esme will deal with them? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 17 . 2/27
Oh man! Bella and the Cullens all got arrested! By Bella's own father none-the-less! Will they end up in prison? What will Charlie do, especially with Bella? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 16 . 2/27
Another great chapter. So will they get caught? Will Charlie find out and arrest them? Can't wait to find out!
Shawna chapter 15 . 2/27
Another great chapter. I love this story! The pranks are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 14 . 2/27
Oooo! What's Charlie's secret? What's the picture about? I can't wait to find out!
Shawna chapter 13 . 2/27
Another great chapter. So they plan to steal Police chief Swan's car, huh? I smell BIG trouble for them this time! Keep up the good work!
1,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »